• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Nigeria
      • Current Location:
      • Nigeria

Post Please help me make corrections: Printer

Please assist to correct the following in case there is any error in it.

Printers

We do not need any additional Designjet and Officejet printers as we have enough to handle the workload at the moment. Meanwhile, we need to buy a Monochrome Laserjet printer for Admin because the HP Deskjet presently in use is problematic and outdated. In addition, we are yet to conclude on purchasing an HP Laserjet colour printer of A3 to print presentation and company brochure on photo papers due to cost and unavailability of fund.

Servicing of new printers will occur every 6 months if such printer doesn’t develop any problem prior to, while old and new ones will be repaired and serviced as they develop faults.
    Last edited by GBEMY; 29-Oct-2010 at 13:55.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: PLEASE HELP ME MAKE CORRECTIONS

There's no need to shout. Caps Lock off, please.

None of us can spare the time to tackle all this at once.

I advise you to break it up into small parts for quicker replies.

I'll make a start.

Summary

Technology today is advancing at a far quicker pace than ever before so we are keeping up with the fast pace of technological change by improving the quality of work delivered to our clients, staff efficiency and productivity. We do not wait for any of our Information Communication Technology (ICT) devices to be outmoded or used up before upgrading. All these improvements have kept us on top in the architectural industry.
    Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Nigeria
      • Current Location:
      • Nigeria

Re: PLEASE HELP ME MAKE CORRECTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Rover_KE View Post
    There's no need to shout. Caps Lock off, please.

None of us can spare the time to tackle all this at once.

I advise you to break it up into small parts for quicker replies.

I'll make a start.

Rover
    Thanks Rover. I will do as suggested but would appreciate if you can help as it is.
    Last edited by GBEMY; 28-Oct-2010 at 13:54.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Please help me make corrections

Next section:

Computer Systems

All computers (laptop and desktop) are in good condition. The configuration of each is higher than the recommended configuration by the software manufacturer (Autodesk/Microsoft) for the version of software presently in use. All available computers are still coping with the workload; in the event of any inadequacy in the operation of computer hardware or software then it is required of us to upgrade accordingly.

I recommend that any laptop that has been in operation for three years should be replaced with a new one because the effectiveness might have reduced and chips weakened. But whenever it is compulsory for the company to upgrade any of our major software (Autodesk/Microsoft) and the recommended hardware for such software has changed, we shall upgrade our hardware accordingly to meet the software recommendation and that shall affect both laptop and desktop versions. That is, the software version in use determines the configuration of the hardware that would go with it.

Thorough servicing of computer systems will occur every year but any computer that has undergone such during the year will be exempted. This includes formatting, restoring of operation system, and reinstallation of basic and other miscellaneous software. All these will surely improve the functionality of the affected computers.

Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Nigeria
      • Current Location:
      • Nigeria

Re: Please help me make corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Rover_KE View Post
    Next section:

Computer Systems

All computers (laptop and desktop) are in good condition. The configuration of each is higher than the recommended configuration by the software manufacturer (Autodesk/Microsoft) for the version of software presently in use. All available computers are still coping with the workload; in the event of any inadequacy in the operation of computer hardware or software then it is required of us to upgrade accordingly.

I recommend that any laptop that has been in operation for three years should be replaced with a new one because the effectiveness might have reduced and chips weakened. But whenever it is compulsory for the company to upgrade any of our major software (Autodesk/Microsoft) and the recommended hardware for such software has changed, we shall upgrade our hardware accordingly to meet the software recommendation and that shall affect both laptop and desktop versions. That is, the software version in use determines the configuration of the hardware that would go with it.

Thorough servicing of computer systems will occur every year but any computer that has undergone such during the year will be exempted. This includes formatting, restoring of operation system, and reinstallation of basic and other miscellaneous software. All these will surely improve the functionality of the affected computers.

Rover
    Thank you very much Mr. Rover KE. I am happy to have you in this forum.