Thumbs down paraphrase

hello ,
    would any body pharaphrase the following paragraph for me to make it easier to understand?
    thanks in advance
    The heterogeneity of cooperative groups encourages students to accommodate themselves to their peer's perspectives, strategies, and approaches, to completing assignments. This stimulates divergent and creative thinking and a review of one's own thinking. Students often bring incomplete information to a task and by interacting with other students learn how to share their information and obtain insights on how other students obtain and use information, thus expanding their understanding of their own thinking processes. By sharing their work within cooperative groups, students externalize their ideas and reasoning for critical examination which in turn results in peer monitoring and regulation or members thinking and reasoning. Students give each other feedback regarding the quality and relevance of their contributions and make suggestions on how to improve their performance.

Re: paraphrase

Quote Originally Posted by am-ta View Post
    hello ,
    would any body pharaphrase the following paragraph for me to make it easier to understand?
    thanks in advance
    The heterogeneity of cooperative groups encourages students to accommodate themselves to their peer's perspectives, strategies, and approaches, to completing assignments. This stimulates divergent and creative thinking and a review of one's own thinking. Students often bring incomplete information to a task and by interacting with other students learn how to share their information and obtain insights on how other students obtain and use information, thus expanding their understanding of their own thinking processes. By sharing their work within cooperative groups, students externalize their ideas and reasoning for critical examination which in turn results in peer monitoring and regulation or members thinking and reasoning. Students give each other feedback regarding the quality and relevance of their contributions and make suggestions on how to improve their performance.

hello, would u plz answer me quickly? thanks a lot

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Working in groups, especially people who are not all like each other, is good for students.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Barb_D View Post
    Working in groups, especially people who are not all like each other, is good for students.
    Respect!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

For the record, I despise this type of writing: By sharing their work within cooperative groups, students externalize their ideas and reasoning for critical examination which in turn results in peer monitoring and regulation or members thinking and reasoning.

I feel like the character from Alice in Wonderland: Just say what you mean!
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

Wink Re: paraphrase

thanks.I think this type of writting needs some teaching experience in cooperative Learning.