Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Czech
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

    • Join Date: Nov 2006
    • Posts: 71

    hearing care proffessional

    I have trouble to understand what does "hearing care proffessional" mean. Is it a doctor (otologist) or a person who is specialized on hearing aids?

  2. lauralie2's Avatar
    Senior Member
    Retired English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Dec 2009
    • Posts: 774

    Re: hearing care proffessional

    Both, I believe, and it depends on the type of business. You'd have to call and ask if there is a doctor on staff.

    Note, an otologist is a doctor who specializes in ear, nose and throat. See also audiologist.

Similar Threads

  1. [General] Hearing and Listening
    By grapefruit in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-Aug-2009, 11:15
  2. hearing-impaired
    By katerina.pata in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2009, 12:18
  3. It is a great pleasure to hearing from you again...??
    By SunMoon in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2008, 00:12
  4. interested to hear/ in hearing
    By joham in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Dec-2007, 13:58
  5. extradition hearing was waived
    By user_gary in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2007, 18:43


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts