• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • United States

CL

In the beginning of summer 2010 I received a job at WP solutions in Kazahstan and at the same time I won a scholarship from Ministry of Education of my State. Choosing between two of them I decided that education will be best investment to my future. My best friend is working at my position there while Iím studying. One day when I told him that I will undertake an internship at WP solutions (USA), he said why I donít try to apply to MGD, which products are better (MGD also develops in Kazahstan).

I need revise of native speaker.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: CL

Quote Originally Posted by Ildus1988 View Post
    At the beginning of the summer of 2010 I was offered a job at WP solutions in Kazahstan and at the same time I won a scholarship from the Ministry of Education of my state. Having to choose between the two of them I decided that education would be the better investment for my future.

My best friend has been doing my job there whilst Iím studying. One day, when I told him that I intended to undertake an internship at WP solutions (USA), he said why I donít try to apply to MGD, whose products are better (MGD also develops in Kazahstan).
    Rover