Exclamation what is the name

what are the notes called when you have one side where you put down vocabulary, questions on one side and all of your notes go on the other side, and there is a summary part on the bottom to sumarize every thing in to one paragraph?

are they called subnotes,cardinal notes, or carnel notes?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: what is the name

Welcome to the board, Shaanda.

It's a shame when a newcomer has to wait such a long time for a reply.

You haven't been ignored - I for one have been thinking about your question for two days.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the kind of note-taking you are asking about.

It's definitely not cardinal or carnel, but bumping your post back to the top might encourage others to have another think about it.

Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Re: what is the name

Quote Originally Posted by Rover_KE View Post

It's definitely not cardinal or carnel, but bumping your post back to the top might encourage others to have another think about it.

Rover
    I hope it might, but I don't think so. Like Rover, I'm not familiar with the kind of note-taking you are asking about, or with any names for layouts of note-taking.

Could it be that you had a teacher once who suggested this as a useful way of taking notes? And could it be that s/he recommended that you noted the cardinal (most important) points in the summary part?