essay help

hi my teacher want me to write an argument essay i chose to write do curfews keep teens out of trouble i wrote my intro but do not know if it is write could i get feed back thank you
    Every single one of us has been there, where we are rushing to get home before our parents notice it is 11:15 when our parents have specifically told us “Be home at 11 o clock sharp, no later!” For parents curfews are a way for them to keep tabs on their children and know that if their child is not home by curfew they need to call and checkup. For teens curfews might just be there worst nightmare, knowing they must be home at a certain time defiantly sets some pressure on them to constantly check their watches. In my opinion curfews are a great way to keep teens out of trouble and knowing ones child is safe and free of harm. Curfews not only protect our children but also our society and the people in it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: essay help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi my teacher want me to write an argument essay i chose to write do curfews keep teens out of trouble i wrote my intro but do not know if it is write could i get feed back thank you
    Please get into the habit of using standard English at all times.

The essay which follows shows that you know how to do this.

Rover