Please correct this letter

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to improve my English as much as possible because I have been studying English for a long time and thanks to the efforts of my parents.That's why I feel certain responsibility and I would like to satisfy my aprents with a good level of English.Secondly, I need to learn English is becauise one of my goals is to be a teacher in China, specially in the international schools, and nowadays to be a bilingual speaker give you more possibilities of passing the exam and reaching an achievement.

To sum up, I think that learning English is very interesting for me in order to be prepared for the new challenges in the teaching world and, also, to be able to communicate in the proper way with native speakers. There are a lot of British people in the school in China and I hope to slowly try and achieve their standard in future.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Please correct this letter

Welcome to the board, Liz.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Alex View Post
    Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to improve my English as much as possible because I have been studying the language for a long time - thanks to the efforts of my parents. That's why I feel a certain responsibility and I would like to satisfy my parents with a good level of English. Secondly, I need to learn English is because one of my goals is to be a teacher in China, especially in the international schools, and nowadays to be a bilingual speaker gives you more possibilities of passing the exams and achieving your goals.

To sum up, I think that learning English is very interesting for me in order to be prepared for the new challenges in the teaching world, and also to be able to communicate in the proper way with native speakers. There are a lot of British people in the school in China and I hope to slowly try and achieve their standard in the future.
    Rover

Re: Please correct this letter

Thank you very much.

Kyun Liz Alex