software question: how do you distribute course materials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyAtPosterbee

Member Type
Other
Hi

we've developed a piece of software that many university professors have started to use for distributing course materials. It's more convenient than emailing, it allows feedback and commenting without filling up your inbox and an archive is automatically created.

Was wondering whether this could be useful for teaching languages as well eg. distributing reading materials, assignments or clips of movies to watch. Would be great to get a few people to try it out. If you're interested please comment below or email testdrive[at]posterbee.com

Cheers,

Andy

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I get this:

You are about to log in to the site "posterbee.com" with the username "testdrive", but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.

Is "posterbee.com" the site you want to visit?

Perhaps I shouldn't have specified "testdrive" in the URL; but the message doesn't inspire confidence.

:?:

b

AndyAtPosterbee

Member Type
Other
Perhaps I shouldn't have specified "testdrive" in the URL; but the message doesn't inspire confidence.

b

I'm not sure where this error message is coming from - probably including 'testrive' in URL takes you to another site. Our site is Posterbee.com and I would need to send an invitation to access the service, currently in private beta. Hence my post to contact me first.

Would you like to try it out?

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm not sure where this error message is coming from - probably including 'testrive' in URL takes you to another site. Our site is Posterbee.com and I would need to send an invitation to access the service, currently in private beta. Hence my post to contact me first.

Would you like to try it out?

Yes please - excuse the unwitting hack;-) I didn't read your note fully. ;-)

b

Status
Not open for further replies.