[Essay] Can anyone help me trough the process of writing essay's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

This will be my first post. I am a Dutch student who studies international business and management in The Netherlands. However, I will be having an exam in culture and English. I therefore need support here. I have written an essay about culture, according to dimensions from Hofstede. I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Faiza
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]''The five dimension according Trompenaars and the extension of my role as an international business manager''

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I. Introduction:
The role of an international manager requires several requirements. In this essay I will like explain my role as international manager in the question of how I would deal with the different cultures. The cultures have been categorised into five dimension by Trompenaars, which should be approach with delicacy when dealing with business cultures. The five dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive culture. Being a success full manager requires several qualities and that differences should not stand in the way. Someone has to be able to deal with international teams, knowing your own culture, flexibility in adapting to different cultures, but moreover, by complementing my skills.

II. Body
A. Relationships and rules
Morality.

B. The individual and the group
Chameleon.

C. The emotional and the neutral
Delicacy.

E How far do we want to get involved?
Acting as a cold person in a relationship culture.

E. Ascriptive and achievement cultures
Respecting for the elderly.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]''The five dimension according Trompenaars and the extension of my role as an international business manager''

The role of an international manager requires several requirements. In this paper, I will argue my point of view on how I would deal with cultural differences if I were working as an international business manager. I will be using the five dimensions according to ' Trompenaars ' book 'Riding the waves of cultures'. Trompenaars studied cultures. They have categorised cultures into dimension. For instance, the dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive cultures. These have been scientifically tested and categorised per culture and can act as a manual for future business managers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Take the case of an international manager. International managers are required to have cultural intelligence, which means having the understanding of cultural differences. These are for instance, skills that will help them to deal with cultural differences in an business environment. However, these can be for instance, knowledge of someone's own culture, flexibility, and sensitivity to different cultures.

I first want to discuss the first dimensions according to Trompenaars: relationships and rules. Relationship cultures are cultures that value relationships. Non-relational cultures value a system, these can be, for instance, the law system.

I grew up in The Netherlands; in a traditional Moroccan family. Despite, these fact, I rather consider myself more as a chameleon in two different cultures, who are the opposite of each other. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You lie in the Moroccan culture, but you don’t lie according the Dutch culture. In conclusion, I would not lie in any situation, because it is against my morals. I therefore, would find it hard if I were finding myself in such a situation. I think I would try to seek help from inside the company.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second dimension I like to discuss are the dimensions about individualistic and communitarian cultures. Trompenaars explains these differences. Individual cultures are more self-reliant, and act independently. In contrast, people who have the communitarian culture rely on a group, both in business and in private life. In addition, loyalty is the norm in communitarian culture, whereas, self-help in a individualistic culture.

Delicacy is important here, because the group plays an important role in communitatian cultures. For instance, such groups support each other on each level. Understanding this fact, would help me understand if I would be dealing in certain situation, such on a division where people relying on each other. This also is true for status. However, delicacy is essential in matters of praising, criticising, and guiding. Knowledge about the cultures customs, and complementing my skills with their culture will make the relationship a success. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The third dimension mentioned by Trompenaars are emotional versus neutral cultures. Neutral cultures do not show emotions. Whereas emotional culture show emotions. For instance, emotions are recoginised by gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice, whereas the neutral hardly shows emotions. In addition, this does not mean that the neutral cultures are colder.

The Moroccan culture is very emotional. However, the culture I grew up in, is neutral. I understand that dealing with people from neutral cultures requires understanding, moreover, delicacy. Emotion vary in degree. As a business manager, I would be expected to act warm, and in other situation cold. I would therefore, have to customise myself, if I wanted to be successful. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The fourth dimension Trompenaars explains, are about the degree in which cultures want to get involved. For instance, specific cultures separate work and private life. Whereas, cultures who are diffuse do not separate work and private life. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is common to meet your boss outside work, in diffuse cultures. I would not see it as a problem if I were invited to meet up with the boss. It would, therefore, rather be impolite not to come. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The last dimensions according Trompenaars are the ascriptive and achievement cultures. For instance, job titles and achievements are part of the achievement cultures. In contrast, to ascriptive cultures where age and family name is valued above achievement (s).

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Complementing my skills to either both culture would be showing respect, which is the solid basis in business. I would have to understand that I would have to respect someone older than I am, or that I would have to show more modesty in my role as a manager. This can be very true for very strong ascriptive cultures such as for instance, the Arab or Italian cultures. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The role of an international manager requires that you have some cultural intelligence. For instance, sensitivity for different cultures are those characteristics that are necessary to avoid miscommunication. Despite, the fact of being grown up between two cultures, it is important to approach each situation with delicacy. Complementing my skills to their customs would be a way of showing my respect, which in turn will strengthen the bond, and I would be taken seriously.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Is there no one who can help me?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Aren't there seven dimensions in this model?

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Aren't there seven dimensions in this model?

Tdol,

No there are only 5 dimensions in the book.

But what do you think overall of the essay, because I need to pass it this term... My outlining etc.....

:roll: Faiza

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
This requires some more editing. I suggest that you rewrite it and repost if for comments.

Thank you Gilnetter. I am really pleased that you are helping me. Another thing. I have been questioning myself in what way I could better write. Because I remember that my last exam was that I had to write an essay according to the five dimensions of Trompenaars, doing this, I had to give my point of view on how I would use these if there were difficulties as an international business manager (because I am a business student).

I believe that the emphasis should therefore be on my point of view, and that I might be stretching the dimension too far, and thus not more effort into my point of view. Do understand what I am trying to say??? I hope I am.

Thus, if my lecturer asked me in the previous test, which I failed to clear my point of view on how I would be dealing with cultural differences by using Trompenaars dimension; I am I now heading in the right direction. Should I:

a. give my point of view, without explaining the dimension in each paragraph?
b. Only write about my point of view? because I would assume that they know about the dimension, but this one could be tricky!

Thank you so much.
Faiza

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
This requires some more editing. I suggest that you rewrite it and repost if for comments.

Dear Gilnetter,

Thank you for helping me on my essay. It is pretty refresing to see my own mistakes. I will take them at heart and make notes of my mistakes in my notebook.

I have been working on improving my version, and this is the result.
I hope this one is better. However, I am still a bit unsure, whether I should skip the dimension and focus instead more on 'what I should do'. By using these dimension...? What do you think??

Thank you veryy much:up::up:

[FONT=&quot]''The five dimensions according to Trompenaars and the extension of my role as an international business manager''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I. Introduction: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager has several requirements. In this essay I will explain my role as an international manager given the question of how I would deal with different cultures. The cultures have been categorised into five dimensions by Trompenaars. These dimensions should be approached with delicacy when dealing with business cultures. The five dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive culture. An international manager has to be able to deal with international teams, must know their own culture, and have flexibility in adapting to different cultures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]II. Body[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A. Relationships and rules [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Morality.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]B. The individual and the group[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chameleon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]C. The emotional and the neutral [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Delicacy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]E How far do we want to get involved?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acting as a cold person in a relationship culture.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]E. Ascriptive and achievement cultures[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Respect for the elderly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]''The five dimensions according to Trompenaars and the extension of my role as an international business manager''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager has several requirements. In this paper, I will argue my point of view on how I would deal with cultural differences if I were working as an international business manager. I will be using the five dimensions according to ' Trompenaar's book, 'Riding the waves of cultures'. Trompenaars studied cultures. He categorised cultures into dimensions. For instance, the dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive cultures. These have been scientifically tested and categorised per culture and can act as a manual for future business managers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Take the case of an international manager. International managers are required to have cultural intelligence, which means having an understanding of cultural differences. These are, for instance, skills that will help them to deal with cultural differences in an business environment. However, these can be, for instance, knowledge of someone's own culture, flexibility, and sensitivity to different cultures. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Firstly I first want to discuss the first dimensions according to Trompenaars: relationships and rules. Relationship cultures are cultures that value relationships. Whereas, non-rules cultures do not. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I grew up in The Netherlands; in a traditional Moroccan family. Despite, this fact I rather consider myself more as a chameleon in two different cultures, which are the opposite of each other. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You lie in the Moroccan culture, but you don’t lie in the Dutch culture. In conclusion, I would not lie in any situation, because it is against my morals. I therefore, would find it hard if I found myself in such a situation. I think I would try to seek help from inside the company.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second dimension I like to discuss is the dimension about individualistic and communitarian cultures. Trompenaars explains these differences. Individual cultures are more self-reliant, and act independently. In contrast, people who have the communitarian culture rely on a group, both in business and in private life. In addition, loyalty is the norm in communitarian culture, whereas, self-help is the norm in a individualistic culture.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Delicacy is important here, because the group plays an important role in communitarian cultures. For instance, such groups support each other on each level. Understanding this fact, would help me understand if I am dealing in a situation where people are relying on each other. This also is true for status. However, delicacy is essential in matters of praising, criticising, and guiding. Knowledge about the cultures customs, and complementing my skills with their culture will make the relationship a success. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The third dimension mentioned by Trompenaars is emotional versus neutral cultures. Neutral cultures do not show emotions. Whereas emotional culture show emotions. For instance, emotions are recoginised by gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice, whereas the neutral hardly shows emotions. This does not mean that the neutral cultures are colder.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Moroccan culture is very emotional. However, the culture I grew up in is neutral. I understand that dealing with people from neutral cultures requires understanding, moreover, delicacy. Emotion vary in degrees. As a business manager, I would be expected to act warm, and in other situations, cold. I would, therefore, have to customise myself, if I wanted to be successful. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The fourth dimension Trompenaars explains, are about the degree in which cultures want to get involved. For instance, specific cultures separate work and private life. Whereas, cultures who are diffuse do not separate work and private life. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is common to meet your boss outside work in diffuse cultures. I would not see it as a problem if I were invited to meet with the boss. It would, therefore, be rather impolite not to come. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The last dimensions according to Trompenaars is the ascriptive and achievement cultures. For instance, job titles and achievements are part of the achievement cultures. In contrast, to ascriptive cultures where age and family name is valued above achievement (s).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Complementing my skills to either culture would be a sign of respect, which is a solid basis in business. I would have to understand that I would have to respect someone older than I am, or that I would have to show more modesty in my role as a manager. This can be very true for very strong ascriptive cultures such as the Arab or Italian cultures. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager requires that you have some cultural intelligence. For instance, sensitivity for different cultures are those characteristics that are necessary to avoid miscommunication. Despite, the fact of being brought up between two cultures, it is important to approach each situation with delicacy. Complementing my skills to their customs would be a way of showing my respect, which in turn will strengthen the bond, and I would be taken seriously.[/FONT]

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Hello you all,

I realise you are busy helping other students and members. But I realise that I haven't put in quotations or intexations. I will edit my work and post it again.

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands

[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager has several requirements. In this paper, I will argue my point of view on how I would deal with cultural differences if I were working as an international business manager. I will be using the five dimensions according to ' Trompenaar's book, 'Riding the waves of cultures'. He categorised cultures into dimensions. For instance, the dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]These differences in cultures have been scientifically tested and categorized and can be used for business managers[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], said Trompenaars .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]International managers are required to have cultural intelligence, which means having an understanding of cultural differences. These are, for instance, skills that will help them to deal with cultural differences in an business environment. However, these can be, for instance, knowledge of someone's own culture, flexibility, and sensitivity to different cultures, the recognition of the dimensions can therefore be beneficial. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Firstly I first want to discuss the first dimensions according to Trompenaars: [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]relationships and rules[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. Trompenaars claims that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]relationship cultures are cultures that value relationships[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]Whereas, non-rules cultures do not[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The culture where I come from (Moroccan), is a relationship culture. The country where I grown up is in The Netherlands. Adapting myself to one of these cultures wouldn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t be difficult for me. Because I am common with both cultures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second dimension I like to discuss is the dimension about individualistic and communitarian cultures. Trompenaars states, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]Individual cultures are self-reliant, and act independently[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], in contrast, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]people who share the communitarian culture rely on their group, both in business and in private life[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. In addition, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]loyalty is the norm in communitarian culture, whereas, self-help is the norm in a individualistic culture[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], according to Trompenaars.[/FONT]

Approaching such cultures with [FONT=&quot]delicacy is important here, because the group plays an important role in communitarian cultures. For instance, such groups support each other on each level. Understanding this fact, would help me understand if I am dealing in a situation where people are relying on each other. This also is true for status. Therefore, I believe handling with delicacy is essential in matters of praising, criticising, and guiding. Knowledge about the cultures customs, and complementing my skills with their culture will make the relationship a success. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The third dimension according to Trompenaars is, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotional versus neutral cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He claims, that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]neutral cultures do not show emotions[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], whereas, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotional culture show emotions[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. Also, that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotions are recoginised by gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice, whereas, neutral cultures hardly shows emotions. But, it would not mean that the neutral cultures are colder[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Moroccan culture is emotional. However, the Dutch culture I grown up is neutral. Human emotion vary in degrees. As a business manager, I would be expected to act warm, and in other situations, cold. I would, therefore, have to customise myself, if I wanted to be successful. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The fourth dimension according to Trompenaars, are about [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]The degree in which cultures want to get involved[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He claims, , [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]Specific cultures separate work and private life, whereas, cultures who are diffuse do not separate work and private life[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]It is common to meet your boss outside work in diffuse cultures. I would not see it as a problem if I were invited to meet with the boss, said Trompenaars[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. It would, therefore, be rather impolite not to come. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The last dimensions according to Trompenaars is [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]The ascriptive and achievement cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He declares that job titles and achievements are part of the achievement cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. In contrast, to [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]ascriptive cultures where age and family name is valued above achievement (s[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Complementing my skills to both culture would be a sign of respect to whom I would be dealing with. In a ascriptive cultures I could be dealing with cultures where it is the norm to respect someone older than I am, and approach someone by his age, rather than qualifications. I understand that I would have to respect someone older than I am, and the importance of modesty in my role as a manager. This could occur in strong ascriptive cultures such as the Arab or Italian. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager requires that you have some awareness. For instance, sensitivity for different cultures are those characteristics claimed to be necessary to avoid miscommunication. Despite, the fact of being brought up between two cultures, approaching each situation with delicacy would be substantial . Complementing my skills to cultures and their customs would be a sign of respect, which in turn will avoid miscommunication.[/FONT]

Redpepper79

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
[FONT=&quot]Another...Update

The role of an international manager has several requirements. In this paper, I will argue my point of view on how I would deal with cultural differences if I were working as an international business manager. I will be using the five dimensions according to ' Trompenaar's book, 'Riding the waves of cultures'. He categorised cultures into dimensions. For instance, the dimensions are: relationships and rules, the individualist and the group, neutral and the emotional, specific versus diffuse, and achievement versus ascriptive cultures[/FONT]
’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]These differences in cultures have been scientifically tested and categorized and can be used for business managers[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], said Trompenaars .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]International managers are required to have cultural intelligence, which means having an understanding of cultural differences. These are, for instance, skills that will help them to deal with cultural differences in an business environment. However, these can be, for instance, knowledge of someone's own culture, flexibility, and sensitivity to different cultures, the recognition of the dimensions can therefore be beneficial. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Firstly I first want to discuss the first dimensions according to Trompenaars: [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]relationships and rules[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. Trompenaars claims that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]relationship cultures are cultures that value relationships[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], [/FONT]w[FONT=&quot]hereas, non-rules cultures do not[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The culture where I come from (Moroccan), is a relationship culture. The country where I grown up is in The Netherlands. Adapting myself to one of these cultures wouldn[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t be difficult for me. Because I am common with both cultures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second dimension I like to discuss is the dimension about individualistic and communitarian cultures. Trompenaars states, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]Individual cultures are self-reliant, and act independently[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], in contrast, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]people who share the communitarian culture rely on their group, both in business and in private life[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. In addition, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]loyalty is the norm in communitarian culture, whereas, self-help is the norm in a individualistic culture[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], according to Trompenaars.[/FONT]

Approaching such cultures with [FONT=&quot]delicacy is important here, because the group plays an important role in communitarian cultures. For instance, such groups support each other on each level. Understanding this fact, would help me understand if I am dealing in a situation where people are relying on each other. This also is true for status. Therefore, I believe handling with delicacy is essential in matters of praising, criticising, and guiding. Knowledge about the cultures customs, and complementing my skills with their culture will make the relationship a success. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The third dimension according to Trompenaars is, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotional versus neutral cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He claims, that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]neutral cultures do not show emotions[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot], whereas, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotional culture show emotions[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. Also, that [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]emotions are recoginised by gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice, whereas, neutral cultures hardly shows emotions. But, it would not mean that the neutral cultures are colder[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Moroccan culture is emotional. However, the Dutch culture I grown up is neutral. Human emotion vary in degrees. As a business manager, I would be expected to act warm, and in other situations, cold. I would, therefore, have to customise myself, if I wanted to be successful. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The fourth dimension according to Trompenaars, are about [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]The degree in which cultures want to get involved[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He claims,[/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]Specific cultures separate work and private life, whereas, cultures who are diffuse do not separate work and private life[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]It is common to meet your boss outside work in diffuse cultures. I would not see it as a problem if I were invited to meet with the boss, said Trompenaars[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. It would, therefore, be rather impolite not to come. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The last dimensions according to Trompenaars is [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]The ascriptive and achievement cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. He declares that job titles and achievements are part of the achievement cultures[/FONT]’’[FONT=&quot]. In contrast, to [/FONT]‘’[FONT=&quot]ascriptive cultures where age and family name is valued above achievement (s[/FONT][FONT=&quot])''.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Complementing my skills to both culture would be a sign of respect to whom I would be dealing with. In a ascriptive cultures I could be dealing with cultures where it is the norm to respect someone older than I am, and approach someone by his age, rather than qualifications. I understand that I would have to respect someone older than I am, and the importance of modesty in my role as a manager. This could occur in strong ascriptive such as the Arabic or Italian cultures. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The role of an international manager requires that you have some awareness. For instance, sensitivity for different cultures are those characteristics claimed to be necessary to avoid miscommunication. Despite, the fact of being brought up between two cultures, approaching each situation with delicacy would be substantial . Complementing my skills to cultures and their customs would be a sign of respect, which in turn will avoid miscommunication.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.