• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Sudan

Red face Please could someone correct my mssg

I can imagine how coldness is it over there, some websites had mentioned that some times the temperatures in some area in Australia reached to -30 , is that right? I was in Clorado for English Language preparation, the temperature there reached to - 15 in the winter. Then I have never seen the snow since I moved to Khartoom.

So you are going to Beijing !!! I saw my cousin's pictures long time ago I think in Beijing If I'm not mistaken, one of his pictures is in Bee Hai park. It's really fancy place, he sent me his picture because he knows that I'm dying to go to great wall of China, have you been there? beside the picture, he sent me a traditional costume of China. I wore it in on the International festival day in Al Khartoom University, because I have an Asian face and the costume was very fit on me.

Hopefully all your works go well as you want. I really want to be like you one day hard- working, expert, and have knowledge. Im trying to read more about plants science within my free time, my master degree was in general biology so we learnt different subjects nothing specific. Then when I took plant biotechnology course I had a feeling that my area is in plant field. Dr. Ajai, was the first person who made me interested in the plant field. I got such a nice words when I asked him to be my referee to Ohio University and I hope to get succeed while doing my degree.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Please could someone correct my mssg

Welcome to the board, TUFA.

It's getting late here and I'm going to bed soon.

I'll correct your message tomorrow if nobody else does.

Rover

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Sudan

Thank you so much Rover, I'm waiting your correction

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Quote Originally Posted by TUFA View Post
    I can imagine how coldness it is over there. Some websites had mentioned that sometimes the temperatures in some area in Australia reached to -30; is that right? I was in Clorado for English Language preparation; the temperature there reached to - 15 in the winter. Then I have never seen any snow since I moved to Khartoom.

So you are going to Beijing! I saw my cousin's pictures a long time ago in Beijing. If I'm not mistaken, one of his pictures is in Bee Hai park. It's a really fancy place. He sent me his pictures because he knows that I'm dying to go to the Great Wall of China. Have you been there? Beside the picture, he sent me a traditional costume of China. I wore it in on the International Festival Day in Al Khartoom University, because I have an Asian face and the costume was a very good fit on me.

Hopefully all your work will go as well as you want. I really want to be like you one day: hard-working, expert and have knowledgeable. I'm trying to read more about plant science in my free time; my master's degree was in general biology so we learnt different subjects... nothing specific. Then when I took a plant biotechnology course I had a feeling that my area is in the plant field. Dr. Ajai was the first person who aroused my interested in the plant field. I got such nice words when I asked him to be my referee to Ohio University and I hope to get succeed when doing my degree.
    Rover

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Sudan

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate that : )