Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Denmark
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the master degree programme in Interaction Design in autumn 2011.
I have a bachelor degree in Industrial Design and a Specialization in Electronic Commerce. Taking this in consideration I think that I really match with the requirements of the programme and they can help me to get some good results as student. As a student I always have had a great performance and I am always ready to learn new things, specially those ones which represent a challenge for me. On the other hand, my work experience has been related with technology and design. I have been involved in many projects in which it is required the planning, design and development of interactive environments.

The reason for choosing this specific master programme comes from its great potential. I really believe that thanks to Interaction design people can socialize, communicate, learn, explore, achieve their targets and feel in a new, better and improve way than ever. That is really amazing and I want to be part of it. I have many ideas and I want to create interactive digital products that can fulfill these thoughts. Unfortunately until now I did not have the right knowledge and tools to putting them in practice and this is why I know this programme would be a perfect starting point for me. Plus, if I will get selected I would be learning from one of the best universities in Europe. Besides, I will have the opportunity to develop myself in an international environment giving to me the privilege to meet new people with different points of view that it would be very enriching experience for me.

I am very conscious about the level of dedication and perseverance required to achieve the best result. I truly believe that I can reach this master degree giving the best performance. My background and experience can give me the necessary to qualify for this master programme.
I hope will you consider my application and you can view me as a favorable candidate for this programme. I will be waiting patiently,

With respect,
My NAME

----------------------------
Could you help me to check this motivation letter? I really appreciate your help!

wendeus

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Denmark
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for the master’s degree programme in Interaction Design starting in the autumn 2011 semester. I have a bachelor's degree in Industrial Design and a specialization in Electronic Commerce. Taking this in consideration, I think that I really match with the requirements of the programme and they can help me to get some good results as student.

As a student, I always have had a great performance and I am always ready to learn new things, especially those which represent a challenge for me. On the other hand, my work experience has been related to technology and design. I have been involved in many projects which require planning, design and development of interactive environments. For Example, I am working now in the second version of a successful touchscreen system designed by me, called “Speeron Check-In System”. This application is for hotel guests to perform the check in process for themselves. Due to the success of the design and the application, there are already several orders to hotels in Europe and Latin America.

The reason for choosing this specific master's programme comes from its great potential. I really believe that, thanks to Interaction design, people can socialize, communicate, learn, explore, achieve their targets in a new, better and improve way than ever. That is really amazing and I want to be part of it. I have many ideas and I want to create interactive digital products that implement them. Unfortunately, I do not have the right knowledge and tools to put them into practice and this is why I know this programme would be a perfect starting point for me. Plus, if I will get selected, I would be learning in one of the best in this field in Europe. Besides, I will have the opportunity to develop myself in an international environment giving me the privilege to meet new people with different points of view. That would be very enriching experience for me.

I am very conscious about the level of dedication and perseverance required to achieve the best result. I truly believe that I can earn this master's degree giving the best performance. My background and experience can give me the necessary tools to qualify for this master's programme.

I hope will you consider my application and you will view me as a favorable candidate for this programme. I will be waiting patiently,

With respect,
My NAME

--------------------
I made my own fixes what you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.