Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
topic:Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

answer:
During the past several decades, changing was inescapable truth of life of human existing which had increased beyond our broadest expectations. Technological and industrial revolution has influence our way of life throughout. This means of change is not only a personal opinion, but an inevitable fact of life. Nowadays, we need to constantly adapt to keep pace with it.

To those people who contented to do the same thing over and over again on their entire life following by a number of reasons. Firstly, they will feel confidence and dominance when they execute a familiar task; whereas, they might fear for something unfamiliar which might lead to a chain of erroneous trouble. In addition, aging people who stood in a certain job is not acceptable to adopt a new method anymore because their brains are not operating as fast as youngster.

On the other hand, a number of people subscribe to idea that changing is a good thing. Predominantly, the more changes and advances in technology, industrialization, and transportation, the better life of quality we enjoy at present. People are benefited by sophisticated equipments of medicine and highly quality of education. Moreover, globalization linked up nation with nation which has become easily to access any information, cultures, and goods.

To wrap up, both views have their own merits and demerits. However, I am fully convinced that change will occur sooner or later and on one can resist it happening so that the best way to deal with change is to keep pace with it.

Last edited:

airpork

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
I would suggest you to paragraph your essay before correcting it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.