Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Anyone know how to make an essay? simple and beginner one for maybe 200-300 words. iam a beginner and newbie and on my exam there will be a test on making essay and now i get frustated because of it because i think i've never make any essay before. T_T:oops:

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Anyone know how to make an essay? simple and beginner one for maybe 200-300 words. iam a beginner and newbie and on my exam there will be a test on making essay and now i get frustated because of it because i think i've never make any essay before. T_T:oops:
This is strange, milkyman. How is it possible that you're taking an essay-type exam without having written one single essay before?

milkyman

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
This is strange, milkyman. How is it possible that you're taking an essay-type exam without having written one single essay before?

No, before my teacher gave each of us a paper about an example of essay so we could make the similar thing like it, but i find it that it is quite difficult for me to understand the essay because in my opinion its kind of too complicated and the vocabulary used is very frustrating. I think i've never make any good essay before. I may have just make a simple story which is typically different from essay. I just wanted to say that can anyone show me an essay which is the basic one like level 1 O_O hahahaha:oops: (the one that my teacher gave me is like level 5++) ...t_t

Status
Not open for further replies.