Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Need an emergency help, I would appreciate

Hello All,

I would appreciate it if any one gives me some assistance to edit the abstract below.

Applying a part with fifty five percentage of all language evinces how important this value is. Messages can be simply conveyed both verbally, using tongue, and non verbally, including bodily gestures via distance, paper, emails and even silence. So the portion of a nonverbal language is of more than a verbal language. Eyes, eyebrows, mouths and their subtle motions express a world of messages. What's more, hands and feet along with the distance placed between one person and another are able to leave a good or bad impression on someone else for many years or even forever. Each small organ of one's body says a lot and creates body language. Body language creeps into literature and illustrates the real sense of the writer as well as the reader. A large number of academic research and projects, especially on the field of psychology, have also been devoted to body language and most papers often add further information to this wonderful world.

The present attempt in this article has been dedicated to give a small introduction to body language, a small picture of BODY. The compiler hopes the article will be of some assistance to someone who has interest in being informed of the values of messages via a non verbal language.

Last edited:

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello All,

I would appreciate it if any one gives me some assistance to edit the abstract below.

Applying a part with fifty five percentage of all language evinces how important this value is. Messages can be simply conveyed both verbally, using tongue, and non verbally, including bodily gestures via distance, paper, emails and even silence. So the portion of a nonverbal language is of more than a verbal language. Eyes, eyebrows, mouths and their subtle motions express a world of messages. What's more, hands and feet along with the distance placed between one person and another are able to leave a good or bad impression on someone else for many years or even forever. Each small organ of one's body says a lot and creates body language. Body language creeps into literature and illustrates the real sense of the writer as well as the reader. A large number of academic research and projects, especially on the field of psychology, have also been devoted to body language and most papers often add further information to this wonderful world.

The present attempt in this article has been dedicated to give a small introduction to body language, a small picture of BODY. The compiler hopes the article will be of some assistance to someone who has interest in being informed of the values of messages via a non verbal language.
would you please answer me?

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
would you please answer me?
I wish one of the teachers here helped me out to edit this passaage; it's very important to me. Please give me some assistance.

Thank you

corum

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
Applying a part with fifty five percentage of all language evinces how important this value is.

What are you trying to say? The message does not come through to me.

Messages can be simply conveyed both verbally, using tongue, and non verbally, including bodily gestures via distance, paper, emails, and even silence. [STRIKE]So the portion of a nonverbal language is of more than a verbal language.[/STRIKE] So(?) nonverbal language plays a more important role than its verbal counterpart. Eyes, eyebrows, mouths, and their subtle motions can speak volumes.

1. Are you sure you need that simply?
2. via distance?
3. nonverbally

What's more, hands and feet along with the distance [STRIKE]placed [/STRIKE]between [STRIKE]one person and another are able to[/STRIKE] speakers often leave a good or bad impression[STRIKE] on someone else[/STRIKE] that may last for many years or even forever.

Each small organ of one's body says a lot and creates body language. Body language creeps into literature and illustrates the real sense of the writer as well as that of the reader. A large number of academic research and projects, especially on the field of psychology, have also been devoted to body language and most papers often add further information to this wonderful world.[/QUOTE]

The present attempt in this article has been dedicated to giving a brief introduction to body language, a small picture of the BODY. The compiler hopes the article will be of some assistance to someone who has interest in being informed of the values of messages via a non verbal language.

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
It's the abstract on body language

Status
Not open for further replies.