• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Panama
      • Current Location:
      • Panama

why i wanna transfer

Students transfer to a different school at some point, sometimes for a good reason or a bad one, but Why I want transfer? And Why I did not apply as freshman before? All questions have their answers and the reasons were that at the moment I graduated from High school we had some family problems and we cannot thing about paying an expensive tuition so I decided not to apply as freshman in U.S. and enroll to another University in Panama that was more affordable. However, I did some researches and found that I can transfer to a University in U.S. and that's why I want to transfer, because the first option that went through my mind was to study in U.S. and at the same time in this University because I think have one of the best undergraduate programs.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: why i wanna transfer

Quote Originally Posted by ptygirl20 View Post
    Students occasionally transfer to a different school at some point, sometimes for a good reason or a bad one,for a variety of reasons. One might wonder why I want to transfer now? and why I did not apply as freshman before.? All questions have their answers and The reasons were that at the moment time I graduated from High school we had some family problems and we cannotcouldn't think about paying an expensive tuition, so I decided not to apply as a freshman in the U.S. and I enrolled to another at University in Panama that was more affordable. However, I did some researches and found that I can transfer to a University in U.S. and that's why I want to transfer, because the first option that went through my mind was to study in U.S. and at the same time in this University because I think have it has one of the best undergraduate programs.
    I have assumed that you want some analysis of your writing and I have provided some suggestions. In future posts you should state explicitly what you are requesting. Also, please don't write "wanna" or for that matter "gonna".