Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Nowadays, one of the colossal misfortunes is definitely air pollution. Although many affairs are arranged to solve this difficulty, government should take more steps in this respect. As we are capable witness, there are a lot of functional methods toward this issue. These solutions are able to divide three groups:enviromental ,individual and social methods. First of all, of all we should discuss how air dirtiness can rectify with obliterating artificial materials who have put in our surrounding freely without thinking how hard they should be removed. There are many synthetic items are produced, which determinate many creature lives by contaminating the world. Secondly, the individual way is turNowadays, one of the colossal misfortunes is definitely air pollution. Although many affairs are arranged to solve this difficulty, government should take more steps in this respect. As we are capable witness, there are a lot of functional methods toward this issue. These solutions are able to divide three groups:enviromental ,individual and social methods. First of all, of all we should discuss how air dirtiness can rectify with obliterating artificial materials who have put in our surrounding freely without thinking how hard they should be removed. There are many synthetic items are produced, which determinate many creature lives by contaminating the world. Secondly, the individual way is turning out fundamentally. This style is one of the easiest ways, which should be thought to compeers from the beginning of their lives. This preferable way is fulfilling the clean environment via inexpensive methods. Last but not least we come up to the most appealing method which say with cooperation between nations toward portion control of every state not only having blue sky and clear air is possible but also there is no need to pay off a lot for it...(would you please to remark my mistake in the essay without writing it completely, thanks in advance) ...best wishes

MissyK8

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sama~
I would be more that happy help you correct your paragraph. I teach Beginning College Writing and help my students with this all the time. What I will do is copy it into Word, and make some suggestions and corrections. (don't worry, I won't rewrite it!) But I want you to know the mistakes you made, and why you made them, so you can learn from them. After I am done, I will then post it as an attachment. I will have it back to you by the end of the day tomorrow. (Friday).

Kaka&Cooper

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Australia
Nowadays, one of the colossal misfortunes is definitely air pollution. Although many affairs are arranged(measures have been taken) to solve this difficulty, government should take more steps in this respect. As we are capable witness, there are a lot of functional methods toward this issue. These solutions are able to divide(can be divided into) three groups:enviromental ,individual and social methods. First of all, (of all) we should discuss how air dirtiness can rectify with (be brought under control by)obliterating artificial materials who(that) have been put in our surroundings freely without thinking how hard they should(could) be removed. There are many synthetic items are(being) produced, which determinate many creature lives (undermined creatures' habitat)by contaminating the world. Secondly, the individual way is turNowadays(?), one of the colossal misfortunes is definitely air pollution. Although many affairs are arranged to solve this difficulty, government should take more steps in this respect. As we are capable witness, there are a lot of functional methods toward this issue. These solutions are able to divide three groups:enviromental ,individual and social methods. First of all, of all we should discuss how air dirtiness can rectify with obliterating artificial materials who have put in our surrounding freely without thinking how hard they should be removed. There are many synthetic items are produced, which determinate many creature lives by contaminating the world. (omitted)Secondly, the individual way is turning out fundamentally. This style is one of the easiest ways, which should be thought to compeers(?) from the beginning of their lives. This preferable way is fulfilling the clean environment via inexpensive methods. Last but not least ,we come up to the most appealing method which say with (features)cooperation between nations toward portion control of every state( in an aim )not only having blue sky and clear air is possible(to bring back blue skies and clean air), but also there is no need to pay off(pay) a lot for it(to save sums of money)...(would you please to remark my mistake in the essay without writing it completely, thanks in advance) ...best wishes

PS:Hi,there.but I'm afraid this essay needs further correction.I've no conception of ,say,"portion control"(marked by question marks) . Some inappropriate diction also found their way into your essay then.But no problem! As starters, we'd better communicate ideas with other English speakers and gather experience through this long but profound way. By helping with your writing, I'm also absorbing new ideas.

MissyK8

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sama~ I have edited your paragraph and it is attached to this reply. Let me know if I can be of further help. Thank you for the opportunity.

Attachments

• Sama1paragraph.docx
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.