• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Yoruba
      • Home Country:
      • Nigeria
      • Current Location:
      • Nigeria

mr

In the company where i work we contracted our cleaning services to another company but the way and manner they handle it is not encouraging.so now we want to write a letter to the company to replace their staff representative with us with another one because of his negative attitude to work.we also want the supervisor to be changed because he rarely come around to check the activities of his subordinate.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

Re: mr

Quote Originally Posted by freeminded View Post
    In the company where i work we contracted our cleaning services to another company but the way and manner they handle it is not encouraging.so now we want to write a letter to the company to replace their staff representative with us with another one because of his negative attitude to work.we also want the supervisor to be changed because he rarely come around to check the activities of his subordinate.
    Welcome to the forum, freeminded.
    You have explained the problems with the cleaning service quite clearly. I assume that you're asking for advice on writing the letter. I suggest that you write the letter yourself and post it here. Someone will be happy to make comments or corrections (if necessary.) Be sure to capitalize the first word of every sentence as well as the pronoun "I."

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: mr

Please give your future questions a meaningful thread title, freeminded.

Mr has nothing to do with your question.

Rover