Why do "people randomly feel my breasts"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on the way

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
When I was watching a British TV series "Miranda",I came across a line which goes as follow:
"And this from the woman who, when mistaken for being pregnant,joined the local mothers-to-be group, because, and I quote, 'They have free tea and biscuits and people randomly feel my breasts. It's the best fun I've ever had.' "
It's Miranda's mother speaking of Miranda when they practically start insulting eaching other in a psychiatrist's office. And I'm bewildered as to the reason why anyone would touch a girl's breasts in the public.Any help in helping me to understand this will be much appreciated.

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When I was watching a British TV series "Miranda",I came across a line which goes as follow:
"And this from the woman who, when mistaken for being pregnant,joined the local mothers-to-be group, because, and I quote, 'They have free tea and biscuits and people randomly feel my breasts. It's the best fun I've ever had.' "
It's Miranda's mother speaking of Miranda when they practically start insulting eaching other in a psychiatrist's office. And I'm bewildered as to the reason why anyone would touch a girl's breasts in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] public.Any help in helping me to understand this will be much appreciated.

They don't - except in a mothers-to-be group.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.