Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. zoobinshid's Avatar
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

    • Join Date: Jan 2005
    • Posts: 295

    Exclamation different courses

    Hello my masters,
    In universities I think we have two kinds of courses. One is completely related to what your major is,and the other one is kind of a course that everyone with any major have to pass.I would be greatful if you could tell me the name of these two kind of course?Here are the words that I found,but I`m not sure if they are right or not!

    Thanks in advance,

  2. Mister Micawber's Avatar
    Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Sep 2004
    • Posts: 1,857

    Re: different courses

    Hmm. I had both kinds in university, Zoobinshid, but the nomenclature may be slightly peculiar to each institution. It seems to me that there are 4 types: major requisites, major electives, general requisites and general electives. Our basic core courses were called 'University College' courses, but that may be a term unfamiliar to others.

Similar Threads

  1. different courses
    By zoobinshid in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2005, 16:39
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-Jun-2005, 08:08
  3. TEFL Courses
    By pete in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-Sep-2004, 14:56


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts