Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Dear teachers,

Would you tell me whether I am right about my interpretation of the expression in bold in the following sentence?

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

the lines have fallen to me in pleasant places = fate have patronized me.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

V

timr

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"The lines are fallen unto me" is in regards to bondary lines or sphere of authority in your life. The Apostle Paul makes reference to the measure of rule in 2 Corinthians 10:13 - 16. This is the place that a person is graced in and functions in and is ordained by God to flow in this grace gifting and function. Now I do not know if you are a christian or not but, it sure helps when you are, then you can discover where you need to be in the body of Christ, and fulfill the function and calling in your life, because your in the place that God has set you in. Your boundary lines, your turf, your calling, your anointing, etc., etc. 1 Corinthians 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
God will set a person in the right place if that person gets the revelation and believe him for it. Alot of people set themselves in the body as it pleases them. This can lead to fustration and disappointment when you are not at the right place. Feel free to respond ..Thanks..timr

Reactions: vil
Status
Not open for further replies.