Tentamination Organization Theory (made by dutch teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotep88

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
The question was
Which of the following pairs belongs in both parts to the general environment of an organization?

With answers
A. Suppliers - Unions
B. Economic Sector - Social Sector
C. Political Sector - Regulatory Agencies
D. Special interests - Cultural Sector

Now the general environment according to my book exists out of sectors as Physical Sector (where suppliers is a part of), Social Sector, Economic Sector, Political Sector (where regulatory agencies is also a part of)Cultural Sector etc etc.

Now I find the question to be very confusing and doubt its grammatical correctness. I thought it was C whereas Regulatory Agencies are a part of the political sector.
According to the teacher I should've had B where both of them are two different sectors within the general environment.

Do I have a chance protesting to the teacher for not stating this question clearly enough?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
The question is confusingly phrased. I must admit, I have had to puzzle over it a bit because in both parts implies to me that each item would be in two separate parts of the general environment. Your answer is wrong, but you could question the phrasing of the question, I think, but I don't see how you can justify your answer. If your teacher accepts that the wording is confusing, they might strike the question out.

Status
Not open for further replies.