Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Dear sir

Plase comfirm that the xxx symbol what dose it mean and it supplied by the contractor or another contractor.

Best regard

Mooyong

I would like to ask owner to make sure what dose a symbol in drawing mean (it not detail in drawing) I haven't know how to write a official email who know plase help me plese.

NikkiBarber

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Danish
Home Country
Denmark
Current Location
United States
I am not sure that I understand your question. Is this the e-mail you need help with?:

"Dear sir

Plase comfirm that the xxx symbol what dose it mean and it supplied by the contractor or another contractor.

Best regard

Mooyong"

The way I read it you are asking what the "xxx" symbol means? But what do you mean by "supplied by the contractor or another contractor"?

It is difficult to help you when I don't understand your meaning better, but these are my suggestions based on my interpretation of the text:

"Dear sir

Please explain the meaning of the xxx symbol. Was it supplied by the contractor or another contractor?

Best regards

Mooyong"

Even with these corrections the meaning of your e-mail still isn't clear, but the language is now correct.
It would be better to ask "which contractor" or "who" supplied the symbol instead of using the word "contractor" twice.
If you still want to ask "what does the symbol mean" you need to correct the spelling.
Also, this is the correct spelling of "please."
If you can make your meaning more clear I would be happy to look at your e-mail again.

mooyong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Thank you NikkiBarber for answer.

The way I read it you are asking what the "xxx" symbol means? But what do you mean by "supplied by the contractor or another contractor"?

It mean who is responsibility to buy xxx equipment (example lighting type xxx) contractor (by me) or another contractor (by other people)

Status
Not open for further replies.