Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Could you please correct it?

You shouldn't be so sure about my mother ;) :).
What interests me most? You know, I don't know how to express my feelings when I am in a museum or at a theatre. When I first went to the theatre and when I saw the lights go off I could hardly help myself not to burst into tears. I love everything that has anything to do with art. I enjoy reading biographies, and interesting facts about famous people. Do you like History Channel?
So this 'everything' is an answer for your question. Rather long, isn't it? :) Oh, I also enjoy reading about mythological backgrounds of some paintings, especially while looking at them.
I used to watch a programme about art I think it was on History Channel, but I am not quite sure. Well, the presenter was cute I can tell you for sure ;). I think he was American.(no wonder though,the channel is American too.)
It's really difficult to say which painting is your famous one, don't you think so? Rembrandt, Rubens and the 'company' goes without saying.
I like Waterhouse's paintings and still one of my favourite paintings is 'Francis Danby's View of Blaise Castle Woods. What do you think about it? I love nature so much.

I think this email is too long. Just tell me if you prefer short ones, all right? Your question was so inspiring that I wrote everything that came into my mind.

hejazei

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Could you please correct it?

You shouldn't be so sure about my mother ;) :).
What interests me most? You know, I don't know how to express my feelings when I am in a museum or at a theatre. When I first went to the theatre and when I saw the lights go off I could hardly help myself not to burst into tears. I love everything that has anything to do with art. I enjoy reading biographies, and interesting facts about famous people. Do you like History Channel?
So this 'everything' is an answer for your question. Rather long, isn't it? :) Oh, I also enjoy reading about mythological backgrounds of some paintings, especially while looking at them.
I used to watch a programme about art I think it was on History Channel, but I am not quite sure. Well, the presenter was cute I can tell you for sure ;). I think he was American.(no wonder though,the channel is American too.)
It's really difficult to say which painting is your famous one, don't you think so? Rembrandt, Rubens and the 'company' goes without saying.
I like Waterhouse's paintings and still one of my favourite paintings is 'Francis Danby's View of Blaise Castle Woods. What do you think about it? I love nature so much.

I think this email is too long. Just tell me if you prefer short ones, all right? Your question was so inspiring that I wrote everything that came into my mind.

may be Teachers will assesst you

Status
Not open for further replies.