• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Bulgaria
      • Current Location:
      • Bulgaria

Post Please rectify my writing errors

Do you like shopping? Have you ever bought any thing that you regretted? Who or what made you buy it.

I just love shopping. I can spend all day going from one shop to another. I adore clothes. I also love stuffed toys of all kinds and sizes. My friends say that I am shopaholic. Once I have some money I feel the need of wasting it all, but in spite of that I think Iím sensible. I donít usually buy things that Iím not going to use, but I remember once having bought a T-shirt that I regretted so much buying. When I tried it on at the shop I liked it, but a month later when I wanted to go out with it on, it didnít suit me! I went to the shop and tried to take the T-shirt back but I couldnít return it. I got upset because it was expensive.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Norwegian
      • Home Country:
      • Norway
      • Current Location:
      • Norway

Re: Please rectify my writing errors

Quoting from the guidelines/notice in this forum:

Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework; this is a place to discuss language.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please rectify my writing errors

Quote Originally Posted by lavinia94 View Post
    Do you like shopping? Have you ever bought any thing that you regretted? Who or what made you buy it.

I just love shopping. I can spend all day going from one shop to another. I adore clothes. I also love stuffed toys of all kinds and sizes. My friends say that I am shopaholic. Once I have some money I feel the need of wasting it all, but in spite of that I think Iím sensible. I donít usually buy things that Iím not going to use, but I remember once having bought a T-shirt that I regretted so much buying. When I tried it on at the shop I liked it, but a month later when I wanted to go out with it on, it didnít suit me! I went to the shop and tried to take the T-shirt back but I couldnít return it. I got upset because it was expensive.
    I don't see any errors. It's a great piece but please see your therapist ASAP.