Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Salt is a 2010 movie starring Angelina Jolly (Evenly Salt) as CIA agent, an accused Russian spy.

In the beginning of movie a man come to salt's office and offers vital information: the president of Russia will be assassinated in New York City. The assassin name is Evenly Salt. In fact, Russian spy intended to misled FBI and CIA. They are going to assassin Russia president themselves, and then attack to Tehran and Mecca by missiles to stimulate Moslems, and make a union against USA to defeat it.

In continue. Salt attempts to prove her innocents. In this way she has to jump over 18-wheeler, tanker, killing bad guys, etc. in my opinion Salt is a rerun movie ( a skinny woman beats up to 100 guys and happening of events that can injury or even death to the average people are nothing for hero).

Finally my big question remains without answer as before: in this movie same as other, how she/he remains seductive and handsome for ever?

Also be advised that director choice Salt name deliberately because:
(This part copied from Wikipedia website)

• SALT I is the common name for the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks Agreement, also known as Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty. The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks refers to two rounds of bilateral talks and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union - the Cold War superpowers - on the issue of armament control. There were two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.

johng

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Salt is a 2010 movie starring Angelina Jolly (Evenly Salt) as a CIA agent, an accused Russian spy.

In the beginning of movie, a man come to [STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]Salt's office and offers vital information: the president of Russia will be assassinated in New York City. The assassin's name is Evenly Salt. In fact, the Russian spy intended to mislead the FBI and CIA. They are going to assassinate the Russia president themselves, and then attack [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] Tehran and Mecca by missiles to stimulate Moslems[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] and make a union against the USA to defeat it.

In continue.<-- What does this mean?] Salt attempts to prove her [STRIKE]innocents[/STRIKE] innocence. In this way she has to jump over an 18-wheeler, tanker, killing bad guys, etc. [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE]In my opinion Salt is a rerun movie ( a skinny woman beats up to 100 guys and [STRIKE]happening of[/STRIKE] the events that can [STRIKE]injury[/STRIKE] injure or even [STRIKE]death to[/STRIKE] kill [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] average people are nothing for the heroine).

Finally my big question remains without answer as before:[STRIKE] in[/STRIKE] is this movie the same as others[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] in how she/he remains seductive and handsome for ever?

Also be advised that director's choice of Salt's name is [STRIKE]deliberately [/STRIKE] deliberate because:
(This part copied from Wikipedia website)

• SALT I is the common name for the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks Agreement, also known as Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty. The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks refers to two rounds of bilateral talks and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union - the Cold War superpowers - on the issue of armament control. There were two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.
This is an interesting review. I don't know what you mean by a rerun movie. Do you mean that it is a formula movie?

amirghh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you for your reply
In secend paragraph, I want to say:

1- In continue= after that