Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi, everyone!
I Have difficulty with my pre-interview task.
Please write the following essay "Why are you interested in following this course". It should state your name,course that you're applying for and the e-mail address.

So, here is my essay.

More and more people today express interest in taking the CELTA course. The reasons for that differ from person to person.
My name is Anna, and I heard about CELTA from a friend of mine. The most important reason I apply for the course is a strong desire to become a first-rate teacher. By first-rate I mean confident, understanding, helpful and productive. To my opinion, a good teacher is not merely a transmitter of facts but rather a guide in knowledge acquisition. Nowadays, when English is considered an international language, an increasing number of people find learning it a necessity. Some start and quit, some can hardly speak English even after years of study. What I’d like to gain from the CELTA course is the ability to reassure such people. In my personal view, learning a foreign language is not as complicated as it often appears to be. It doesn’t necessarily have to be difficult, boring or stressful. I strongly believe that CELTA tutors know exactly how to make teaching English effective and fun.
Another thing that attracts me about CELTA is an opportunity to meet new people and learn how to work in a team. I’m not supersensitive to criticism. To my mind, what makes a good learner is the ability and willingness to accept negative as well as positive feedback.
Aside from that, there is one more reason which aroused my interest in CELTA. In our competitive world an international certification is a must for everyone who wants to be successful and CELTA is recognized and highly evaluated throughout the globe.
So, to sum it up, what I expect from the course is to develop familiarity with the principles of effective teachings, improve my social skills and get an opportunity to live and work abroad.

It states my name and the course, but i I have no idea where to mention the e-mail address. Will annyone help me? I'd appreciate any idea.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
As this is a pre-interview task, it would not be helpful for me to comment on the essay itself, but I would set it out as follows:

Name: Anna Astrapolva

e-mail: anna-astra @.......com

Course: CELTA, 15 January - 13 February 2011

Why I am Interested in Following the CELTA Course

More and more people today express interest in taking ....

Anna A

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
thank you so much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.