Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Spain
Hi there !

Below is a part of a covering letter. I would like to ask if anybody could check whether the writing is decent English. Please check also for fatal errors and add some corrections and suggestions if you know any better expressions. I would appreciate any help, thank you so much !

My most recent position was at XY where I enjoyed working in downstream process development for six years. XY is a company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel vaccines, with a background and goals similar to those at XZ. I was responsible for the development, optimization and characterization of protein purification processes. Purification strategies were set up in consideration with process stability, costs, scalability, product yield and purity. Scale-up of elected processes was accomplished in order to manufacture clinical material under GMP regulations. To achieve these goals, various clarification and chromatography techniques as well as bioanalytical methods were used. These activities required excellent documentation capabilities. In addition to writing lab reports, I established procedures and documents for production, equipment and qualification.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
It looks good to me, Mastent.

Rover