• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Question help

I am very poor in english vocabulary and grammer wht should I do to enhance vocabulry.and how can I make my essays and paragraphs rich in vocabulary

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Libya
      • Current Location:
      • Libya

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help

I think reading is what helped me mostly regarding vocabulary, try to read anything you come across, magazines, newspapers, poetry, books... Also listening to songs and then trying to grasp the words without checking the lyrics is useful.

I'm interested in poetry and actually some native speakers were discussing with me few poems each week, that was really really good and enabled me to know many words, but the most important thing is learning the proper use of the word rather than just using it.

Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by easybreakable View Post
    I think reading is what helped me mostly regarding vocabulary, try to read anything you come across, magazines, newspapers, poetry, books... Also listening to songs and then trying to grasp the words without checking the lyrics is useful.

I'm interested in poetry and actually some native speakers were discussing with me few poems each week, that was really really good and enabled me to know many words, but the most important thing is learning the proper use of the word rather than just using it.
    thanks member