• Qatar

• Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy help

Hi everyone,

Can you check for me this sentens??

And I want it today please:(

Thanks,

Opinion on Health and Safety Issues

* If a student spills paint on the floor, should I pick it up?

Yes, Teachers and classroom assistants should pick paint up. Because the students like to play with the paint and their clothes will be dirty when he/she play. Also, they will make their class dirty from paint and maybe his/her hold their books, desk, chair and wall. And maybe the students have sensitive in their hand from the paint. The teachers and classroom assistants should tell the students to sit in carpet until they finish clean the floor. The teacher and classroom assistant make sure the floor and class it’s clean, safety and healthy.

No, Teachers and classroom assistants are not cleaner staff. The students learned the rules for the class and how to be clean when they finish the class. And the students should clean the floor if he/she spills paint in the floor. Because they to know if they dirty in any place clean by themselves and don’t in depend to another people to clean for her/his. Also, the teacher and classroom assistant should tell them to peaceful next time when she/he uses paint.

* If a student is bleeding, should I clean the wound?

Yes, Teacher and classroom assistant should clean the wound if a student is bleeding. And must act like parents to the children in their classroom. Also, act the students like their daughter when have like this situation. The teacher and the classroom assistant they have background about how to clean the wound and how to safety their children. However the teacher should have first aid in their classroom. Because maybe the nurse absent and should the teacher help students if have bleeding. Also, some students when see the blood she/he afraid and must they say for his/her don’t worry I will clean the wound.

No, Teacher and classroom assistant are not doctors or nurse. There are responsibilities to educate children. Also, maybe they don’t know how to stop the bleeding and clean the wound in a good way. If they do for the children something goes wrong maybe affect in her/his body also her/his family will be angry. The teacher and classroom assistant should tell the nurse if they have this situation because she knows better than teacher and classroom assistant.

* If a child wets her pants, should I ask her to clean herself?

Yes, Teacher and classroom assistant should ask her/his to clean her/his self. Because they responsible for each students if have problem like this. When west her/his clothes their will not feel comfortable and consecrate also they will not focus with teacher. And all the time with think what should her/his do when wets her/his pants. In this situation the teacher and classroom assistant should help the students and tell them to clean her/his self because maybe will they get could if his/her don’t clean her/his self.

No, Teacher and classroom assistant should not ask the students to clean her/his self. Because they already know how to clean her/his self when west her/his pant. Also, they already learn from his/her family. The teacher and classroom assistant are not her job.

* If a KG students has a cold. Should I help her to clean her nose?

Yes, Teacher and classroom assistant should help her/his to clean her/his nose. Because KG students don’t know how to use the tissue when a cold has also maybe don’t learn how to clean her/his nose. Classroom assistant should help students to clean her/his nose because her responsible their students clean.

No, Teacher and classroom assistant should not clean her/his nose because teacher and classroom assistant not responsible to clean her/his nose. But they job should tell them to take the tissue and clean her/his nose. Also, their family should teach her/his daughter how to clean her/his nose when has a cold.

* If I see a dirty tissue on the floor, do I pick it up?

Yes, Teacher and classroom assistant should pick the dirty tissue on the floor to be they class clean and safety. But before they pick it up and put it in rubbish should wear gloves to be safety they healthy or take another tissue to pick it. And wash your hands after removing the gloves. Also, teacher and classroom assistant are responsibility about clean their class.

No, Teacher and classroom assistantare not cleaner staff for clean the floor and class. Most school have many cleaner for clean the class after students finish and clean if they see any things on the floor. And the teacher if see a dirty tissue in their class should tell the students to pick it up because the teacher and classroom assistant they teach them how to clean their class and they alreadyshow the students PowerPoint about how to clean their class and keep their classes clean.
    Last edited by Arabic student; 08-Jan-2011 at 14:32.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • United Arab Emirates
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help

???

• Member Info
      • Native Language: