Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please highlight the grammatical mistakes in the following application which I've to post on fb for an administrative spot.

I apply for the administrative position but i don't want wasting time by reasoning my eligibility and capabilities as I see a countably less number of approaches. So it's seemingly easy a task of churning out the one among this countable a number of applicants. But I assure you that I'll devotedly do my share of work where need be, without a twinge of hesitance.

Many thanks before hand. :-D

rohanvora

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Re: plz help!

man why am i always left unanswered? should I envisage this website to be of no use?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Re: plz help!

man why am i always left unanswered? should I envisage this website to be of no use?
If you come up with that sort of complaint because you haven't received a response just 26 minutes after posting your request, people are going to be in no hurry to help you.

rohanvora

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
okay then please you hlp because I'm to post it asap.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I am applying for the administrative position, but [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]don't[/STRIKE] do not want to wast[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE]e time by [STRIKE]reasoning[/STRIKE] discussing my eligibility and capabilities as I see a countably less number of approaches. So it's seemingly easy a task of churning out the one among this countable a number of applicants. But I assure you that I'll devotedly do my share of work where need be, without [STRIKE]a twinge of[/STRIKE] any [STRIKE]hesitance[/STRIKE] hesitation.
I am afraid I don't really understand what you are trying to say in the two parts I have underlined.

You asked us to highlight the mistakes in grammar, not the style, but I have to say that the overall impression given by your application is that you cannot be bothered to send in a proper application and that, if appointed, you'll work when you have to. I feel that this approach is unlikely to attract a positive response.

rohanvora

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.