Interested in Language
Hello. Could you help me please.
I have the question. Two sentences :
1. It is dangerous to deal with him
2. It is dangerous to have a deal with him
First question is : Is that sentences right?
Second is : is there any difference between them?
Thank you in advance.
2. It is dangerous to have a deal with him.
You said its wrong. Ok. But, let me change the 1 word.
3. It is dangerous to have a gun.
is that correct?
4. It is dangerous to have a trip with him.
What about this one?
Thanks in advance