Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Could you please have a look at my piece of writing and give it a score? I'd really appreciate it!

I know I should include the link of the task or at least the image but I wasn't allowed becuase this is my first thread and I need to have more than 5 of them!

THE ANSWER TO THE TASK:
Dear Sam,​

Glad to hear from you again. This is just to let you know that I’m fascinated with the idea of being painted.​

Listen, I was wondering if you might like to paint me in the garden because I’m having my house repaired at the moment and it’s actually a real mess! Anyway, I think you’ll love all the flowers and bushes in my house as well as my swimming pool. You’ll absolutely adore the view!​

Last time you wrote, you’ve also said something about an object important to me and after thinking for a while I made up my mind and chose my old dad's piano becuase it's a priceless possession to me. What do you reckon?​

By the way, should I be dressed in formal or informal clothes once you start painting? You can come and visit me so that we can fix up when to start the painting and other stuff.​

Looking forward to hearing from you again. All the best.​

Daniel,​

daniel2011

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Please, could someone check my writing piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.