• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Please Help me out.

Please check this letter and correct it and also check the letter format and Punctuation.

Dear my classmates,

I am writing you this letter while I am resting in my bed. I want to express my feeling about you and my situation in this time that I was away from you and class.

After that I had a severe accident on the way to home, unluckily my left leg broke badly and forced me to stay in a single room for a few weeks. Additionally, I had a bad pain in my back. I felt disappointment and loneliness and I was sad and sorrowful because I thought I could not return to high school again. Every night I dreamt nightmare and in the day I was not able to do my personal works. I really was shocked after accident.

I strongly want to salvage from this disaster and can walk on my foots like others as soon as possible. In this period, your presents and cards helped me out very much and made a hope in my heart. I am very proud of you.

My doctor said to me that probably I can walk with cane in a few days and in this short period until my full recovery I have decided to invite all of you to a dinner party to say thank you for everything. Certainly your presence will make me happy.

Your Lover, Zahra

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Please Help me out.

Dear classmates,

I am writing you this letter while I am resting in my bed. I want to express my feelings about you and my situation now that I am away from you and class.

After that I had a severe accident on the way to home. Unluckily my left leg was badly broken, forcing me to stay in one room for a few weeks. Additionally, I had a bad pain in my back. I felt disappointment and loneliness and I was sad and sorrowful because I thought I could not return to high school again. Every night I had nightmares and during the day I was not able to do my personal jobs. I really was shocked after the accident.

I really want to recover quickly from this disaster and be able to walk on my feet like other people as soon as possible. During this period, your presents and cards have helped me out very much and given me hope in my heart. I am very proud of you.

My doctor said to me that I will probably be able to walk with a cane in a few days and in this short period until my full recovery I have decided to invite all of you to a dinner party to say thank you for everything. Certainly your presence will make me happy.

Love,

Zahra
    Last edited by Rover_KE; 11-Jan-2011 at 00:06.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Thank you very very much.I appreciate.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

You're welcome.

I have deliberately not over-edited it.

I thought it important to leave alone some of your personal expressions.

Get well soon.

Rover