• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

• Post Thanks / Like

Please Correct This Text

Please check this letter and correct it and also check the letter format and Punctuation.

Dear my classmates,

I am writing you this letter while I am resting in my bed. I want to express my feeling about you and my situation in this time that I was away from you and class.

After that I had a severe accident on the way to home, unluckily my left leg broke badly and forced me to stay in a single room for a few weeks. Additionally, I had a bad pain in my back. I felt disappointment and loneliness and I was sad and sorrowful because I thought I could not return to high school again. Every night I dreamt nightmare and in the day I was not able to do my personal works. I really was shocked after accident.

I strongly want to salvage from this disaster and can walk on my foots like others as soon as possible. In this period, your presents and cards helped me out very much and made a hope in my heart. I am very proud of you.

My doctor said to me that probably I can walk with cane in a few days and in this short period until my full recovery I have decided to invite all of you to a dinner party to say thank you for everything. Certainly your presence will make me happy.

Your Lover, Zahra

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please Correct This Text

That's the second time you have posted this. Please do not clog up the system by double-posting. One sometimes needs to be a little patient. Incidentally, I see that your first request has just been answered.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please Correct This Text

Hi.sorry my man you are absolutely right.I was in hurry and when I sent the second post I did not already receive the answer for the first post.I would like you answer my post too.