Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Dear All
I am going to apply a master program in next term. I complete writing a motivation letter as university required. Would anyone help me to check if I need to improve somewhere? Thank you very much

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Program of Consuming & Business Marketing at the Stockholm University School of Business for the 2011 autumn term. I graduated in July 2009 from the same University and received a bachelor degree in Business Administration. I am very interested in this program and I believe my strong academic background in marketing combined with my work experience will fulfil your requirements.

I primary applied the programme last year. Unfortunately I failed due to fierce competition. As an ambition and goal-orientated person, I will not give up once I aim for the goal. I have been engaging in studying separate courses in management and marketing fields in advance level in Stockholm University School of Business. Until now, I will have finished 7 courses, including 5 compulsory curses as the program required and 2 elective courses which enable me to deepen my knowledge around the compulsory courses. From the enclosed certification you will see I have achieved top grades from most of these courses. I am strong confident that I would have the ability and capability to complete the program.

I hade worked as Economic Assistant consultant in Academic Work since 2008. As a consultant, I have been involving in a wide range of tasks in both domestic and international companies, such as accounting, customer service and market research. Various kinds of working tasks provide me opportunities to test different fields within economy.
After two years of working experience, I have acquired the maturity to decide in which area I intend to specialize. My aim is to work in an international environment related to marketing. Therefore I would like to continue my studies in Stockholm University in order to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and professional skills in strategic marketing, consumer marketing and business to business marketing and networks areas and I believe a Master Degree Program in Consuming & Business Marketing would offer me the possibility of receiving the breadth and depth of marketing knowledge and achieve my career goals.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,

wyfromnowon

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Program in Consuming & Business Marketing at the Stockholm University School of Business for the 2011 Autumn term. I graduated in July 2009 from the Stockholm University andreceived a bachelor degree in Business Administration. I am very interested in this program and I believe my strong academic background in marketing, combined with my work experience will fulfil your requirements.

I first applied the programme last year, however, was unsuccessful, due to fierce competition. As an ambition and goal-orientated person, I will not give up once I aim for a goal. I have been studying separate courses in management and marketing fields at an advanced level in Stockholm University School of Business. I have completed 7 courses, including 5 compulsory courses, as the program required, and 2 elective courses, which enable me to deepen my knowledge around the compulsory courses. From the enclosed certification you will see that I have achieved top grades in most of these courses. I am confident that I have the ability and capability to complete the Master's program.

I worked as Economic Assistant Consultant in academic work since 2008. As a consultant, I have been involved in a wide range of tasks, in both domestic and international companies; such as accounting, customer service and market research. This range of tasks has provided me with an opportunity to experience a genuine business environment.

After two years of work experience, I have acquired the maturity to decide in which area I intend to specialize. My aim is to work in an international environment related to marketing. Consequently, I would like to continue my studies in Stockholm University in order to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and professional skills in strategic marketing, consumer marketing, business to business marketing and networks areas. I believe a Master Degree Program in Consuming & Business Marketing would offer me the possibility of receiving the breadth and depth of marketing knowledge I require to achieve my career goals.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,

Hope this helps, I have marked all my changes in red.
Thanks
Christa:)

wyfromnowon

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sorry should be:

'I first applied to the program'

ningbi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Sweden
Hi, Christa
Thank you very much for correcting my letter! I believe I will success this time with your help:). I am very appreciate you spend your time for me. Thank again!

Regards
Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.