Results 1 to 8 of 8
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia

    • Join Date: Apr 2010
    • Posts: 293
    #1

    Payment address

    Hello,

    Could you tell me please what a payment address is and what should I type in Address1: ?
    Address2:

    I think an amount of money is expected to be send to Addres 1 and Address 2, but I am not sure.
    Why there are two addresses in the form?

  1. 5jj's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

    • Join Date: Oct 2010
    • Posts: 28,134
    #2

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra View Post
    Could you tell me please what a payment address is and what should I type in Address1: ? Address2:

    I think an amount of money is expected to be send to Address 1 and Address 2, but I am not sure.
    Why there are two addresses in the form?
    Without seeing more of the form, it is hard to say.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia

    • Join Date: Apr 2010
    • Posts: 293
    #3

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by fivejedjon View Post
    Without seeing more of the form, it is hard to say.
    I know, I tried to paste it, but it didn't work.
    Thank you for your reply.

  2. riquecohen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

    • Join Date: Aug 2010
    • Posts: 6,002
    #4

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra View Post
    Hello,

    Could you tell me please what a payment address is and what should I type in Address1: ?
    Address2:

    I think an amount of money is expected to be send to Addres 1 and Address 2, but I am not sure.
    Why there are two addresses in the form?
    I agree with 5JJ that more context is needed. I will, however, give an opinion. Perhaps there will be other explanations.
    Are you expecting someone to make a payment to you? If so, the form may look like this when it's completed:
    Address 1: Rua Oscar Vidal, 276
    Address 2: Bairro Sta. Clara
    Zip Code: 25762-512
    City, State: Juiz de Fora, MG
    Country: Brazil
    While this format is common in Brazil, where addresses have more than one line. I don't know if it's used in other countries.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia

    • Join Date: Apr 2010
    • Posts: 293
    #5

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by riquecohen View Post
    I agree with 5JJ that more context is needed. I will, however, give an opinion. Perhaps there will be other explanations.
    Are you expecting someone to make a payment to you? If so, the form may look like this when it's completed:
    Address 1: Rua Oscar Vidal, 276
    Address 2: Bairro Sta. Clara
    Zip Code: 25762-512
    City, State: Juiz de Fora, MG
    Country: Brazil
    While this format is common in Brazil, where addresses have more than one line. I don't know if it's used in other countries.
    Thank you so much. I read in this form that, these two addresses are required for check payment only. So a particular sum of money is expected to be send there to these addresses am I right?

  3. riquecohen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

    • Join Date: Aug 2010
    • Posts: 6,002
    #6

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra View Post
    Thank you so much. I read in this form that, these two addresses are required for check payment only. So a particular sum of money is expected to be send there to these addresses am I right?
    My response related to only one address which has two lines and my assumption was that you would be the recipient of the check. My answer is not applicable if you are the sender of the check(s.)
    Someone could provide a more definitive answer if we could see the form. Why don't you try sending it to us again?

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia

    • Join Date: Apr 2010
    • Posts: 293
    #7

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by riquecohen View Post
    My response related to only one address which has two lines and my assumption was that you would be the recipient of the check. My answer is not applicable if you are the sender of the check(s.)
    Someone could provide a more definitive answer if we could see the form. Why don't you try sending it to us again?

    Hello,

    I tried to paste it, but it didn't work. I will type the form myself.

    Payment Method By check
    Paypal
    none
    Real Name last Name

    Paypal Email (Only required for Paypal payment method)

    Payment Address(only required for Check payment method)
    Address 1:
    Address 2:

    City
    State/Region
    Postal Code
    County

    You are compltely right I am the recipient of the check.

    Thanks

  4. riquecohen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

    • Join Date: Aug 2010
    • Posts: 6,002
    #8

    Re: Payment address

    Quote Originally Posted by sondra View Post
    Hello,

    I tried to paste it, but it didn't work. I will type the form myself.

    Payment Method By check
    Paypal
    none
    Real Name last Name

    Paypal Email (Only required for Paypal payment method)

    Payment Address(only required for Check payment method)
    Address 1:
    Address 2:

    City
    State/Region
    Postal Code
    County

    You are compltely right I am the recipient of the check.

    Thanks
    Ok. Look back at post#4. You will see that Address 1 shows the street address (rua) and Address 2 has the name of the neighborhood or district (bairro.) As I've mentioned, not all addresses require two lines. If that is the case with yours, you can simply leave the second line blank or write "Apartment 7B" or "Private house."

Similar Threads

  1. if the payment were ...
    By Roadster in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-Sep-2010, 14:41
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-Jul-2010, 08:20
  3. payment
    By peter123 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-May-2010, 09:29
  4. do a payment, make a payment
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-Aug-2009, 09:14
  5. website address or webpage address
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-Jan-2007, 23:06

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •