Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
During my work in a hospitals pharmacy I have learned several things, one of the most important I have learned is organization saves time, effort and money.
We can learn organization from work experience, but it is faster and more effective if we learn it in academic way.
I hope to continue my work in the health care in the management and organization in fields like hospitals or pharmaceuticals industry.
So I found in this course a good opportunity to start my steps toward achieving my dream.

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
Hi nasserph.
I can understand exactly what you've written, but there are a few small errors I'll fix for you. I've also added a couple of words that I think make your meaning a little clearer.

During my work in a hospital pharmacy I have learned many things. One of the most important things is that proper organization saves time, effort and money.
We can learn how to organize from our own work experience, but it is faster and more effective for us to learn it in an academic way.
I hope to continue my work in health care management and organization in fields like hospitals or the pharmaceutical industry. So I have found this course to be a good opportunity to take my first steps towards achieving this dream.

nasserph

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Thank you JMurray.

Status
Not open for further replies.