Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
I would like you to check for all; grammar, reason, parallel. It is a letter that to be sent to airline tomorrow.
Thank you very much

Dear Sir or madam,

In response to your advertisement on the internet, I wish to apply for the position of cabin crew.

There are several reasons why I wish to work in service industry and to be as cabin crew. First, I would like to meet interesting people. It is a challenge to explore some of them who will have their individual; some are polite or some are fastidious, so it is wonderful thing that makes the world colorful. Second, I would like to make people feel happy. I had ever been on flight to go back home after I go abroad and I felt homesick, so the cabin crew helped me. She held my hand and told me some words that mean ‘you come within your country, you just wait a moment’. And then she gave me some snack and drink, so her expression made me feel better. That also is my motivation to be a cabin crew. Third, it is challenging to work in limited time and under the pressure. I had been work as a server at a fast food restaurant. On lunch time, the customer flow rapidly with emotion of hungry, I have to manage time together with people by serve drink first and food later. I would be the customer still had satisfied and happy in lunch time.

As cabin crew, the general job role is to monitor passenger’s compliance with safety rules and to inform passengers about flight details. They also assist passengers with basic requests and to serve food and drink. Furthermore, the cabin crew has various important responsibilities before passengers’ board and as they serve people during the flight, they challenge the complexity of serving passengers.

SWISS International Air Lines have an international reputation for reliability as well as outstanding service. There are many types of equipment on airplane to provide the passenger that will be convenient. I would relish the opportunity to contribute to your growing success.

During my time at university, I learn the importance of self-discipline by reading or watching. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go. Teamwork also is one of consideration. Although the working group did not demonstrate the abilities to make every success, there are opportunities to have the skills to work with others and sometime it may inspire the best idea. The last one is exceeding customer’s expectation. While I worked at fast food restaurant, I did the way as well as I could to make customer gratify. The co-worker always told me that I did not to do much, but I will listen to her voice.

I would like to thank for considering my application and I look forward to the opportunity of speaking with you in the near future.

Last edited:

wyfromnowon

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir or madam,

In response to your advertisement on the internet, I wish to apply for the position of cabin crew.

There are several reasons why I wish to work in service industry and to be part of the cabin crew. First, I would like to meet interesting people. It is a challenge to explore each individual; some are polite or some are fastidious, which is the wonderful thing that makes the world colorful. Secondly, I would like to make people feel happy. I remember the first flight I took when I first went abroad and the cabin crew made me feel better. They held my hand and told me 'you'll soon be back in your country, just wait a moment'. She gave me some snack and drink which also helped me to feel better. My experiences act as my motivation to be a cabin crew. Thirdly, it is challenging to work in limited time and under pressure. I have previously worked as a waiter in a fast food restaurant. With the pressures of lunchtime, I had to stay calm and smile as I served their food and drink to make sure the customer had a satisfied and happy lunchtime.

As cabin crew, the general job role is to monitor passengers' compliance with safety rules and to inform passengers about flight details. They also assist passengers with basic requests and serve food and drink. Furthermore, the cabin crew has various important responsibilities before passengers’ board and as they serve people during the flight, they challenge the complexity of serving passengers.

SWISS International Air Lines have an international reputation for reliability as well as outstanding service. There are many types of equipment on their airplanes to provide convenience and comfort. I would relish the opportunity to contribute to your growing success.

During my time at university, I learnt the importance of self-discipline by reading and studying. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go. Teamwork also is an important consideration. Although the university working group did not demonstrate the abilities to make every action a success but provided invaluable opportunities to have the skills to work with others and often provide inspiration for the best ideas. The last important point is exceeding customers' expectation. While I worked at a fast food restaurant, I always aimed to seek the customers' full gratification. I also made sure I listened to advice from others.

I would like to thank for considering my application and I look forward to the opportunity of speaking with you in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.