Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
please,, any one can help me?,, find the mistake on this text
I have an idol. My idiol name is Robert Pattinson. He was born on 13 may 1986. Her face I handsome and cool. He has a beautiful green eye with charming smile…. He is an English actor. Not only can acting but also he can singing. He enjoys music and he is an excellent musician. He can playing both the guitar and Piano. He started his career when he acting amateur plays with the Barnes Theatre Company art when he was 15 years old. Afterward, he took screen role like Curse of the Ring at 2004. An then in 2003 Robert took on the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Later.. he landed the leading role of Edward Cullen in the film adaption of the twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer and came to wordwide international fame. In twilight film he met Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan. Both of them fall in love in filming location. Now Kristen become his girlfriend. Althought how he is popular and has many fanatic fans, he still humble and not arrogant:-D:-D

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
Hi Cittiemuttzz. I don't know this actor but I'm going to assume he has more than one eye. 8–)

I have an idol and his name is Robert Pattinson. He was born on 13 May 1986. His face is handsome and cool and he has beautiful green eyes with a charming smile. He is an English actor, but not only can he act, he can also sing. He enjoys music and he is an excellent musician. He can play both the guitar and piano. He started his career by acting in amateur plays with the Barnes Theatre Company when he was 15 years old. After that he took on screen roles in films like Curse of the Ring, 2004. An then, in 2003 Robert took on the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Later, he landed the leading role of Edward Cullen in the film adaption of the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer, and came to worldwide fame. In the Twilight film he met Kristen Stewart, who was playing Bella Swan, and they fell in love on location. Now Kristen has become his girlfriend. Although he is very popular and has many passionate fans, he is still humble and not arrogant.

As you can see I have used italics for the titles of films and books. However, there are various other ways to treat titles.

masooma

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
:-o
please,, any one can help me?,, find the mistake on this text
I have an idol. My idiol name is Robert Pattinson.He was born on 13 may 1986. His face is handsome and cool. He has a beautiful green eye with charming smile…. He is an English actor. Not only can acting but also he can singing. He enjoys music and he is an excellent musician. He can play both the guitar and Piano. He started his career when he acting amateur plays with the Barnes Theatre Company art when he was 15 years old. Afterward, He took screen role like Curse of the Ring at 2004. An then in 2003 Robert took on the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Later.. he landed the leading role of Edward Cullen in the film adaption of the twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer and came to wordwide international fame. In twilight film he met Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan. Both of them fall in love in filming location. Now Kristen become his girlfriend. Althought how he is popular and has many fanatic fans, he is still humble and not arrogant:-D:-D

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Status
Not open for further replies.