Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi there,

is there an English teacher or a native who can read my short essay and tell me if I've made some mistakes? Thanks so much in advance.

Sicily, vital vein of the empire, played a leading role in Genserico’s Mediterranean strategy. One of the most important problem the modern historiography has been talking about is that of the “possession”, that is, the way through which the Vandals used to exert their power on the island. There was, in fact, who maintained that the Vandal dominion consisted only in raids and plundering and it was never characterized by a stable and an enduring control; there was also, who, on the contrary, formed the hypothesis that, after 468 there would be a stable occupation of the territory. The main aim of this work is to investigate this problem, starting with the exam of the agreement that was subscribed by Genserico and Odoacre, through which Sicily should have been given to the erul king tributario iure.

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi there,

is there an English teacher or a native who can read my short essay and tell me if I've made some mistakes? Thanks so much in advance.

Sicily, vital vein of the empire, played a leading role in Genserico’s Mediterranean strategy. One of the most important [STRIKE]problem [/STRIKE] issues [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE] modern historiography has been talking about is that of the “possession”, that is, [STRIKE]the way through which[/STRIKE] how the Vandals used to exert their power on the island. There are, in fact, historians who maintain[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] that the Vandal dominion consisted only [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE] of raids and plundering and it was never characterized by a stable and [STRIKE]an [/STRIKE]enduring control; there [STRIKE]was [/STRIKE] are also historians, who, on the contrary, formed the hypothesis that, after 468 BC/AD, there would be a stable occupation of the territory. The main aim of this work is to investigate this problem, starting with the examination of the agreement [STRIKE]that [/STRIKE] which was subscribed [STRIKE]by [/STRIKE] between Genserico and Odoacre, through which Sicily should have been given to the Erul king tributario iure.

Hi dilodi,

Here's a first correction of the text. Probably, more expert teachers will still have something to say.

Greetings,

Charliedeut

Status
Not open for further replies.