Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Hi
Please I need your help to make my letter formal, polite, clear and as short as possible

Dear XYZ
I was asking if I have to pay applications fee according to the new rule.
And I want to explain that, I am too enthusiastic for studding this course and I have started reading about its subjects, this days I am working a long duty to collect enough money cover my livings cost in Germany, and in April I am going to finish my contract and go back my home, I am going to join Goethe institute to learn a little about Germany languish, at the same time I will join ILTES preparation course and inter the exam on mid Jun.
Actually our reference books during college were in English and I always watch video medical lecture from California University and I can understand it clearly.
What I want to conclude is that sending IELTS result is a matter of time and I will be disappointed if I lose this great chance because the English test result.

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
Hi nasserph. Your letter is a little confusing because it's not clear to me what the relationship is between the application fee, which starts as your main topic, and sending the exam result, which is the thing you seem most worried about. However, I'm sure it makes much more sense to you and I hope I have understood it enough to do a useful edit.

Dear XYZ
I am writing to ask if I have to pay an application fee according to the new rule.
I would like to say that I am very enthusiastic about studying for this course and I have started reading about its subjects. These days I am working to collect enough money to cover my living costs in Germany, and in April I will finish my contract and go back home. I am going to join the Goethe Institute to learn more about the German language, and at the same time I will do the IELTS preparation course and enter the exam in mid-June.
In fact, our reference books at college were in English and I always watch the medical lecture videos from California University, and I can understand them clearly.
In conclusion, sending my IELTS result is just a matter of time and I would be disappointed to lose this great chance because of the test result.

nasserph

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Hi JMurray, really i dont know how i could thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.