Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Steel for life

Welcome to the world of steel, where you get all types of steel as per your requirements within a blink of a eye. We meticulously hand-pick the highest standards of steel globally, to supply only superior steel to you. Our steel solutions not just shape the future, but also change the way you look at it. We give a whole new dimension to it by looking at your needs with all different/possible perspectives. Because it’s our way of life, to make steel sourcing easier and efficient for you

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
Hi New2. A few small changes, and the second sentence was a little awkward so I've adjusted and shortened it. I hope it still conveys the meaning you want. Now I just feel like going out and buying some steel.

Steel for life.
Welcome to the world of steel, where you get all types of steel as per your requirements, in the blink of a eye. We meticulously hand-pick only the highest quality steel globally and supply it to you. Our steel solutions not only shape the future, but they change the way you look at it. We give a whole new dimension to your business by looking at your needs from all possible perspectives. Because it's our way of life to make steel sourcing easier and more efficient for you.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi New2. A few small changes, and the second sentence was a little awkward so I've adjusted and shortened it. I hope it still conveys the meaning you want. Now I just feel like going out and buying some steel.

Steel for life.
Welcome to the world of steel, where you get all types of steel as per your requirements, in the blink of a eye. We meticulously hand-pick only the highest quality steel globally and supply it to you. Our steel solutions not only shape the future, but they change the way you look at it. We give a whole new dimension to your business by looking at your needs from all possible perspectives. Because it's our way of life to make steel sourcing easier and more efficient for you.

Thanks its 100% perfect now...I have also though about a tagline - we understand steel, like no one. (Kindly give me your inputs for the same).
And also tell me what you think about the following line that would be caption -
You can defeat any challenge, if you have the nerves of steel.

Thanks again

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
I have also though about a tagline - we understand steel, like no one. (Kindly give me your inputs for the same).
And also tell me what you think about the following line that would be caption -
You can defeat any challenge, if you have the nerves of st
eel.

Hi New2.
In the spirit of trying to make the slogans a bit punchier, here are a couple of suggestions.
We Know Steel.
Take on the future with nerves of steel.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I have also though about a tagline - we understand steel, like no one. (Kindly give me your inputs for the same).
You can defeat any challenge, if you have the nerves of st
eel.

Hi New2.
In the spirit of trying to make the slogans a bit punchier, here are a couple of suggestions.
We Know Steel.
Take on the future with nerves of steel.

We know steel, sounds better. Please let me know your views for the following sentence:
Our commitment for utmost quality is as strong as steel itself.

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What exactly is the nature of your business? Do you sell structural steel? Flat-rolled steel? Class I steel for automotive end-use? Hot rolled? Cold rolled? Alloys?

I worked in the steel industry for 20 years, so I know from experience that when a buyer is looking to purchase steel he or she is looking for a specific product. Your "description" of your business isn't very descriptive at all. You need to specify, at least briefly, what type of steel you supply. Most steel suppliers also use their lab accreditation or quality procedures as a "selling point" in their promotional material. For example:

"Welcome to the World of Steel, where you can find all of your steel requirements from carbon flat-rolled to high alloys. Our quality inspectors ensure that all of our material meets ISO-9000 and QS-9000 standards. We specialize in just-in-time delivery..." etc. etc.

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
What exactly is the nature of your business? Do you sell structural steel? Flat-rolled steel? Class I steel for automotive end-use? Hot rolled? Cold rolled? Alloys?

I worked in the steel industry for 20 years, so I know from experience that when a buyer is looking to purchase steel he or she is looking for a specific product. Your "description" of your business isn't very descriptive at all. You need to specify, at least briefly, what type of steel you supply. Most steel suppliers also use their lab accreditation or quality procedures as a "selling point" in their promotional material. For example:

"Welcome to the World of Steel, where you can find all of your steel requirements from carbon flat-rolled to high alloys. Our quality inspectors ensure that all of our material meets ISO-9000 and QS-9000 standards. We specialize in just-in-time delivery..." etc. etc.

So Kind of you to reply to my post, and nice to know that you are from the same industry. Our company deals in all type of steels - stainless, carbon, alloy...and all shapes - round, plates, tubes, fittings etc.. Hence I gave tagline - we understand steel, like no one....because tagline's job is to communicate our businessline..my otheir friend from usingenglish forum polished it to 'We know Steel' it sounds good.

My brochure second page will contain steel for life...and copy as mentioned above..it's just for company brand image and then I will definitely mention in details company services, vision and mission..

Thanks again for your kind time.

Status
Not open for further replies.