• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

Unhappy Guote from GIA

For a non-native like me, It's bit difficult to understand what GIA says in the last part of the quote (bold). But I am very much would like to see how I am supposed to feel from the quote.

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.
    - Gia Marie Carangi (1960-1986)

In my brain, it is like, "back again to either one of them (or both), got into one (or both) of them, been under one of them, situated far in between them, went through one of them, been in there, been above there.

Q1 Is it close

Q2 I don know what "far in between" means, is it a length of heven and hell (i don think so)
    Last edited by Tack; 02-Feb-2011 at 09:07.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Re: Guote from GIA

Sorry Tack. I deleted my previous post. I am not sure about the meaning of "far in between". We better wait for someone to explain it to us.