Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Hi!I am new in the forum and would need your opinion about a motivation letter for a master programme i wrote.I have started with my applications for the universities and i hope you could help me with this:

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hereby apply for entrance to the Master Programme ……………………. For the 2011 autumn term. I am very interested in this degree and I am confident that my strong background in accounting combined with my work experience will fulfill your requirements.
During the past four years I studied Accountancy and Finance at the Economic University of Athens. My degree is specialized in accounting issues, internal control and financial matters. After 4 years of internship occupation I improved my skills in accounting information systems, in cooperating with customers/suppliers and in internal control.
The reason for choosing this specific master programme comes from the fact that it will allow me to deeply understand the important connection of accountancy with control. All that knowledge is necessary for my further career aspirations of becoming an internal auditor with an excellent cognition of accounting.
Furthermore I believe this graduate programme could give me the opportunity to study in an international environment, create new relationships with people from different cultures and broaden my horizons.
Finally, I really look forward for a positive reply, so I can prove my abilities and gain new skills.
Thank you in advance
Yours sincerely,
Polyxeni

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear Sir or Madam,

I hereby apply for entrance to the Master Programme ……………………. For the 2011 autumn term. I am very interested in this degree and I am confident that my strong background in accounting combined with my work experience will fulfil your requirements.

During the past four years I studied Accountancy and Finance at the Economic University of Athens. My degree [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] specialized in accounting issues, internal control and financial matters. After four years of internship occupation I improved my skills in accounting information systems, in cooperating with customers/suppliers and in internal control.

The reason for choosing this specific master programme comes from the fact that it will allow me to deeply understand the important connection of accountancy with control. All that knowledge is necessary for my further career aspirations of becoming an internal auditor with an excellent cognition of accounting.

Furthermore, I believe this graduate programme could give me the opportunity to study in an international environment, create new relationships with people from different cultures and broaden my horizons.

Finally, I really look forward for a positive reply, so I can prove my abilities and gain new skills.

Thank you in advance,

Yours sincerely,

Polyxeni

Rover

polyxeni1987

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Thanks a lot for your help!did you like its content?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Yes - it's fine.

Rover

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Polyxeni, please post your questions on appropriate forums. This forum is about English idioms and saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.