Unhappy Help: the usage of Kill

This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

Why the person say that he want to kill himself because of the hello from the other person? And in what kind of situations we would use kill ? May I have some examples from you. Thank you!

Re: Help: the usage of Kill

Quote Originally Posted by english-lover
    This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

Why the person say that he want to kill himself because of the hello from the other person? And in what kind of situations we would use kill ? May I have some examples from you. Thank you!
    Well, there could be a few different scenarios where a person might want to say that.
    Say Mr. X bumps into Mr. Y. somewhere in the shopping mall for example. Mr. X owes Mr. Y seven hundred dollars and has been avoiding Mr.Y for quite some time. He never bothered answering the phone from Mr.Y, never responded to his e-mails and simply vanished from the face of the earth for Mr.Y. There has been no rush to pay Mr.Y his $700.
    Eventually, there is no escape. Mr.Y is right in front of him saying "Hello Mr.X".... Mr X is confronted right on the spot, turns red and says to himself "Oh no, I am going to kill myself". He knows his goose is cooked.

So in a nutshell, you would say that when there is a lot of awkwardness, embrarrassment, it's too late, you wish you were somewhere else, etc.

Re: Help: the usage of Kill

Thank you Marylin.