• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Kazakhstan
      • Current Location:
      • Kazakhstan

The Council of Europe

Hello, this is a translation from Russian into English of a text about the Council of Europe. I couldn't find this article on the Internet in English. Could you please see whether there are any serious mistakes. Thank you.

Article 15

a. The Committee of Ministers with a suggestion from Consultative Assembly, or with its own initiative, considers measures aimed at achieving goals of the Council of Europe, and that includes concluding conventions and agreements and having a unified policy towards specific issues by the government.

b.Conclusions by the Committee of Ministers in some cases may be made in a form of recommendations to the members of government, and the Committee of Ministers can request a member of government for information about the course of implementation of these recommendations.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Re: The Council of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Dready View Post
    Hello, this is a translation from Russian into English of a text about the Council of Europe. I couldn't find this article on the Internet in English. Could you please see whether there are any serious mistakes. Thank you.
    It took me about 5 secs to google:

ETS no. 001 - Statute of the Council of Europe

"Article 15

a. On the recommendation of the Consultative Assembly or on its own initiative, the Committee of Ministers shall consider the action required to further the aim of the Council of Europe, including the conclusion of conventions or agreements and the adoption by governments of a common policy with regard to particular matters. Its conclusions shall be communicated to members by the Secretary General.

b. In appropriate cases, the conclusions of the Committee may take the form of recommendations to the governments of members, and the Committee may request the governments of members to inform it of the action taken by them with regard to such recommendations."

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Kazakhstan
      • Current Location:
      • Kazakhstan

Re: The Council of Europe

Thanks, chevalier. I think I'm just a bad google user, because I've tried googling it for several times but found nothing. :]