• Home Country:
      • United Arab Emirates
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

Post Can you please correct this

Hi everyone,

Can you correct this essay for me ??

And I don't know what I write to conclusion for this

Everyone have strength and weaknesses points in her/his life. In this essay I will describe my professional strength and weaknesses before suggesting ways I can improve.

I have several different strengths in my life. First, my best strength is the ability to be a good listener when someone talks to me. And I have well in computer skill and I have always been intrigued about computers. I am always very helpful and I am patient when I have problem until solving. Also, I like to cooperation with my friends to generate different idea and I am happy to share with. In addition, I like to make other people happy and I like to help someone has a problem in her/his life. Moreover, I always time management to finish early and I am very dedicated when I study. Finally, I like to be friendly and funny also good communication with another people.

I have several different weaknesses in my life. For example, I donít like to work in a group when I have assessment. And I am get angry when nobody helps me. Also sometimes I donít have initiative for somethingís. In addition, I fear of failing in my course and donít get high mark. Moreover, I usually canít critical thinking for problem and sometime I didnít like to negotiation. And I am weakness in English reading. Also, I am very shy when I speak with someone I didnít know her.

On the other hand, I want to improve many things in my life. For example, I would like to improve English reading and I will practice every day. And I want to improve my speaking language and I will talk with my friends and another people I know her/his.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Can you please correct this

Quote Originally Posted by Arabic student View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can you correct this essay for me ??

And I don't know what I write to conclusion for this

Everyone have strength and weaknesses points in her/his life. In this essay I will describe my professional strength and weaknesses before suggesting ways I can improve.

I have several different strengths in my life. First, my best strength is the ability to be a good listener when someone talks to me. And I have well in computer skill and I have always been intrigued about computers. I am always very helpful and I am patient when I have problem until solving. Also, I like to cooperation with my friends to generate different idea and I am happy to share with. In addition, I like to make other people happy and I like to help someone has a problem in her/his life. Moreover, I always time management to finish early and I am very dedicated when I study. Finally, I like to be friendly and funny also good communication with another people.

I have several different weaknesses in my life. For example, I donít like to work in a group when I have assessment. And I am get angry when nobody helps me. Also sometimes I donít have initiative for somethingís. In addition, I fear of failing in my course and donít get high mark. Moreover, I usually canít critical thinking for problem and sometime I didnít like to negotiation. And I am weakness in English reading. Also, I am very shy when I speak with someone I didnít know her.

On the other hand, I want to improve many things in my life. For example, I would like to improve English reading and I will practice every day. And I want to improve my speaking language and I will talk with my friends and another people I know her/his.
    What you have written is a good first attempt, read through it and try again. You might think about the third person singular of "have" in the first line. You'll have to try to write your conclusion, nobody will do it for you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • United Arab Emirates
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

Re: Can you please correct this

Thank you very much ^^

I will try to write..