Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
First of all, I wanna appreciate all those who will read the letter and give a help. I'm almost endind the english course here, in Brazil, and it's always possible to make some mistake. Or more.

I'm writting a letter to a mobile phone company, complaining about the short life of the phone and the services provided by the tecnical support.

Before I send it, I'd like someone to look over it.

As the rules of the forum I'm hiding the name of company and model of the mobile phone.

Letter:

Dear X,

On December 28, 2010, I bought a Y Smartphone, Model Z and IMEI K, at Claro of Cidade Jardim Mall, São Paulo, Brazil.

Unfortunately, your product has not performed well because an Earpiece problem, in January 28, obligating me to use the speakerphone to hear a call. I am disappointed because you say the phone is resistant to water, dust and falls. Even I not doing these resistance tests, my phone has broken.

I have sent the mobile to repair, as the Support Center said, in February 1. Since then, I am without telephone. However, I was expecting an exchange, as the problem is a serial problem, complained by other customers in different countries, like Russia, United Kingdom, Switzerland and even United Estates. As I have saw in the X Forum.

I look forward to your reply and a position about the problem. Because I had trusted in the trademark and bought a mobile phone from yours, instead of buying from the competition. As you are a traditional and reliable company, that thinks in the customer.

Sincerely,

Cássio Luisada Troiano

cltroiano

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Oh My! There was some terrible mistakes!

Thank you Gil!
I think I gonna send it like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.