Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Great Britain
With the London Olympic games less than 18 months away and information about the ticket arrangements being made available to the general public, I'm really hoping to be able take my wife and two sons to at least one of the many new impressive sporting stadia to witness at first hand some competitive action during the 2012 games.

According to Lord Coe, a senior member of the organizing committee I believe, tickets will be reasonably priced. To be honest, i'm sorley tempted to try and get to see some of the more unusual sports that make the games so fascinating. Swimming, Cyclng, Weight lifting, Boxing, Judo, Table tennis, Rowing or any one of many sports that I normally stay up all night and watch on my TV when the Games are held on the other side of the world. But how much will these tickets cost?

The cheapest available seat to watch this seasons Champions League final at Wembley stadium is £176, I wonder how many olympic events we could get to see for that?

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
boozl.
A couple of your sentences did read a little too long and I've tried to shorten them. I've taken the spelling of Organising Committee from the Olympic website. "Stadia" is not incorrect but "stadiums" is more usual in my experience and seems a better choice (the website uses both), you decide. The names of sports don't need capitals here. Good luck with the tickets!

With the 2012 London Olympic Games less than 18 months away and information about ticketing arrangements being made available to the general public, I'm really hoping to be able take my wife and two sons to at least one of the many new and impressive sporting stadiums to witness first-hand some competitive action.

According to Lord Coe, a senior member of the Organising Committee, tickets will be reasonably priced. To be honest, I'm sorely tempted to try and get to some of the more unusual sports that make the Games so fascinating. Swimming, cycling, weightlifting, boxing, judo, table tennis, rowing or any one of the many sports that I stay up all night and watch on TV when the Games are held on the other side of the world. But how much will these tickets cost?

The cheapest available seat to watch this season's Champions League final at Wembley Stadium is £176, I wonder how many Olympic events we could get to see for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.