• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

get to

What does "get to" mean in the following context?

1. Steve wanted to live every detail of the experience. When you're at home or in your office with your new customer, what will you see when you first open the box? How many things do you have to remove before you can lift out the computer, and how convenient are they to get to? He'd say to the development team, "Okay, I'm the product. What's happening to me when the buyer tries to take me out of the box...

2. In the expression "There's an app for that," does "app" refer to Apple or application?

Thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: get to

Quote Originally Posted by unpakwon View Post
    What does "get to" mean in the following context?

1. Steve wanted to live every detail of the experience. When you're at home or in your office with your new customer, what will you see when you first open the box? How many things do you have to remove before you can lift out the computer, and how convenient are they to get to? He'd say to the development team, "Okay, I'm the product. What's happening to me when the buyer tries to take me out of the box...
    It means 'access' or 'reach'.

2. In the expression "There's an app for that," does "app" refer to Apple or application?
    application.
    Thank you.
    R.